Whats going off with Melanie Shaw?

I came across this link https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/melanie-shaw-given-two-years-following-secret-court-hearing

and i cannot fathom it out, anyone know what is going off?

it all looks a little dubious, it says the nature of the charge against her is unclear, why is she in prison?

she has clearly been a very naughty woman

Has she, we'll see, it is all a bit odd.

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 11:41 ----------

I came across this link https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/melanie-shaw-given-two-years-following-secret-court-hearing

and i cannot fathom it out, anyone know what is going off?

it all looks a little dubious, it says the nature of the charge against her is unclear, why is she in prison?

She was apparently a handful in prison, starting fires and stuff so she was deemed unfit for court.

She has had a terrible life, let down throughout by family and by systems put in place to help her, a tragic story.

Has she, we'll see, it is all a bit odd.

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 11:41 ----------

She was apparently a handful in prison, starting fires and stuff so she was deemed unfit for court.

She has had a terrible life, let down throughout by family and by systems put in place to help her, a tragic story.

i think i would be a handful in prison as well if i didnt belong there, i cant quite actually work out what she has been convicted of, i think i read that the court was held in secret or something, it doesnt seem like what you would expect from our judicial system, it smacks of something from a third world country.

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 12:01 ----------

she was indeed naughty in prison, but why is she there?

If Melanie has been starting fires in Prison as well as allegedly attacking Staff, the seçret court referred to could actually mean she’s been transferred into the Mental Health system. She’s been described on this thread as «* vulnerable*».

I don't know anything about this so I thought I'd have a Google. Now my Google-fu isn't exactly black belt but I found nothing outside of crank sites, David icke and people like me asking questions on forums as random as reddit to cycling.

Nowt from the mainstream media, literally nothing I could find at all. Now, because of the subject matter, this could be uber secret stuff, it could be a lie or an exaggeration or a thwacking great hoax, on one of those rare occasions where it's dirty cover up by the establishment. It's very very odd.

i would have thought anyone would be all over this thread, left or right leaning, it seems to me that something is not right here, something is seriously wrong, although i do not know the full facts, and it seems like the facts are hard to ascertain, i wonder why that is?

A quick google search of her name comes up with lots of hits but not a single one from "mainstream" media.

Now either there is a massive conspiracy of silence that also includes the fourth estate or or it's a non story that the mainstream press don't see worthy of commenting on.

Hard to decide one way or the other given the secrecy and lack of factual reporting.

If she’s been detained under the MHAct making it public knowledge would be deemed a breach of confidentiality I would have thought ?

A quick google search of her name comes up with lots of hits but not a single one from "mainstream" media.

Now either there is a massive conspiracy of silence that also includes the fourth estate or or it's a non story that the mainstream press don't see worthy of commenting on.

Hard to decide one way or the other given the secrecy and lack of factual reporting.

I've been following the Melanie Shaw saga for some time, but as you say it has not been followed up by the mainstream media. I even sent a letter to her MP but got no reply.

Anything to do with the alleged Westminster paedophile ring is mired in mystery and misinformation. However the IICSA enquiry into the scandal (Operation Midland) has admitted it's been hampered by possible cover ups and concealment making it very difficult to do its job.

When you have friends in very high places it's almost impossible to pin anything on the elite or the establishment. For my money, Melanie Shaw is a victim of that. Secret courts in cases like these are the final iniquity.

Ive had a lot of hits by using alternative search methods to Google and other search engines but its hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. Ive been reading the results for most of the day now and if the claims are true then this is a terrible abuse of her human rights and needs to be challenged in some way

I've been following the Melanie Shaw saga for some time, but as you say it has not been followed up by the mainstream media. I even sent a letter to her MP but got no reply.

Anything to do with the alleged Westminster paedophile ring is mired in mystery and misinformation. However the IICSA enquiry into the scandal (Operation Midland) has admitted it's been hampered by possible cover ups and concealment making it very difficult to do its job.

When you have friends in very high places it's almost impossible to pin anything on the elite or the establishment. For my money, Melanie Shaw is a victim of that. Secret courts in cases like these are the final iniquity.

i dont understand it Anna, how can we have secret court cases? i mean, we have to see justice being done, the people of the country have a right to see what happens at court, didnt we used to have public galleries at court? do we still have public galleries? if the people cant see the justice system in progress, then how do we know we have a system that is not open to abuse? do you know what she was convicted of Anna?

i dont understand it Anna, how can we have secret court cases? i mean, we have to see justice being done, the people of the country have a right to see what happens at court, didnt we used to have public galleries at court? do we still have public galleries? if the people cant see the justice system in progress, then how do we know we have a system that is not open to abuse? do you know what she was convicted of Anna?

I believe she is accused of assaulting of her guards. But I'm not sure why she's in there in the first place. There is a webpage dedicated to her case, I'm just trying to find it.