Blades v Preston

Henderson Duffy Egan Sharp Woodburn on the team sheet for me CW to pick the rest

Very poor display on Wed UTB

0-4 Preston win

I think we'll see a much better performance than the one on Wednesday with a lot of players wanting to make amends. I'd bring Sharp and Freeman back in place of Clarke and Baldock but I'd like to see Washington and Johnson being given a run of half a dozen games as it isn't fair to judge new players on the strength of one performance. I can't see it being highly entertaining but we should win by a couple of goals.

I think we'll see a much better performance than the one on Wednesday with a lot of players wanting to make amends. I'd bring Sharp and Freeman back in place of Clarke and Baldock but I'd like to see Washington and Johnson being given a run of half a dozen games as it isn't fair to judge new players on the strength of one performance. I can't see it being highly entertaining but we should win by a couple of goals.

I like Clarke's work rate and how he runs at players imposing himself on them, he does a hell of a lot of work even when he doesn't get the ball.

Just having a bit of breakfast before putting my Cherry Reds on and setting off for our city.

Edited by jjjker

Don't think Duffy had one of his better nights on Wednesday, and so far yet to be convinced by Ben Woodburn. There'll be changes today I'm sure, and hopefully a positive reaction. Blades to win, narrowly, in another game that might not live long in the memory.

Well much better than the other night but we keep taking the foot of the gas when in control of a match.Makes life hard but we as Blades are used to that Good old Billy what would we do without him?We do not seem to have a player in the squad to replace him when time catches up with him or when he might be injured.We rely on him to much .We have to solve that in January before it becomes a problem but I am sure C W knows that already.Sitting forth in the championship is more than anyone could have wished for so really happy how the season as gone so far.We just need a bit more in terms of a partner for our Bill.

Well much better than the other night but we keep taking the foot of the gas when in control of a match.Makes life hard but we as Blades are used to that Good old Billy what would we do without him?We do not seem to have a player in the squad to replace him when time catches up with him or when he might be injured.We rely on him to much .We have to solve that in January before it becomes a problem but I am sure C W knows that already.Sitting forth in the championship is more than anyone could have wished for so really happy how the season as gone so far.We just need a bit more in terms of a partner for our Bill.

Played a good team Wednesday night Chas. look what they have done today.

Played a good team Wednesday night Chas. look what they have done today.

You are right I can not disagree .To be truthful we did well to get a point on Wednesday night.Talking to a Brummie fan they have played well all season but the Gods have been against them.

Really took to our loanee from Man Utd.He reminds me of the old days when football was full of characters instead of the robots we see today.Keep amusing us Hendo you are a breath of fresh air unlike many politically correct pre programmed guys we are subjected to who are scared to death to be different.

You are right I can not disagree .To be truthful we did well to get a point on Wednesday night.Talking to a Brummie fan they have played well all season but the Gods have been against them.

Really took to our loanee from Man Utd.He reminds me of the old days when football was full of characters instead of the robots we see today.Keep amusing us Hendo you are a breath of fresh air unlike many politically correct pre programmed guys we are subjected to who are scared to death to be different.

Yes and those characters all had one thing in common they actually worked for the club and were not farmed out by others who had paid and pay millions to keep them on their books , The loan system should be scrapped ,clubs should be made to play their own reserves as they did when football meant that local youngsters got a chance when form was lost by first team players.

Yes and those characters all had one thing in common they actually worked for the club and were not farmed out by others who had paid and pay millions to keep them on their books , The loan system should be scrapped ,clubs should be made to play their own reserves as they did when football meant that local youngsters got a chance when form was lost by first team players.

Yes of course you are right anything to get our talented youngsters playing regular for the team who pays them.Unfortunately with so many imports coming to our shores for the stupid money the players are getting the young'uns have no chance.We have a stupid situation where a young guy who plays for England can not get a game at club level because of all the foreign imports his club has.

Yes of course you are right anything to get our talented youngsters playing regular for the team who pays them.Unfortunately with so many imports coming to our shores for the stupid money the players are getting the young'uns have no chance.We have a stupid situation where a young guy who plays for England can not get a game at club level because of all the foreign imports his club has.

Sky- Sky- Sky and Sky :mad:

That was a much better performance than on Wednesday night, with Norwood back on form whilst Fleck and Duffy were more like their old selves without being at their best. Once again, United tried to prise defeat from the jaws of victory by sitting back in the last quarter of the game to protect their lead, something they aren't very good at, but they never seem to learn. Chris Wilder must have learned a few things: Sharp and McGoldrick are our best strikers, Freeman carries more of a threat than Baldock and most importantly, don't change a winning formula.

Substitutions aren't his strongest point with Johnson seeming to be unaware of where he was supposed to be playing or what he was supposed to do. Luckily, McGoldrick, who was excellent all afternoon spared his blushes but he needs to get it right next Saturday against Millwall.