Repair for mobility scooter

:)A new company Parkgate mobility opened at Handsworth in Sheffield they are very good and a good price as well you can find details on parkgatemobility.co.ukThey sell all sorts of scooters and mobility products and they do hearing aids as well.

Parkgate mobility do come out to your house as well and I think they only charge for the repairs and parts they fit. They have shops all over the place look on there website for you closest, I was happy with them when they fixed mine.

I thought Park Gate had gone bust??? I work near it and they look closed

Hi Parkgate Mobility haven't gone bust there website is parkgatemobility.co.uk

And they have just opened in Derby and Wakefield

jaxcross there is a shop at the bottom of queens road beighton. sorry dont know the name but i think they might do home call out

there's a company between Woodhouse and Handsworth called Clark and Partners, they sell loads of scooters, stairlifts etc. It's a massive place near the Lorry testing site, think they've been there years.

Peter David, Lives locally but found him through Ebay. He bought some batteries off me and I bought a second scooter off him. He buys up old scooters and uses them for parts or else repairs and sells them on. He saved me a lot of money replacing the motor on my big scooter. I can give you his phone number if you want.

Hi duckweed, I was just trying to find a solution to a similar problem with my scooter when I came across this thread. Would it be possible to let me have his number too please?

If it's easier to text than to pm, my number is 07818040005

Many thanks :love:

hi i too am looking for someone to repair my scooter,at my home if possible. thanks

I can highly recommend CLark & Partners as my nan has used them for years their number is 0114 229 3377 and their prices are very reasonable

I can highly recommend CLark & Partners as my nan has used them for years their number is 0114 229 3377 and their prices are very reasonable

Thankyou very much for that .

Hi, I don't know whether these repair at your home, but after being ripped off for £45 for someone to come to my home and assess the problem, then being quoted at least £80 for a new throttle pot, I found at advert for "Clowne Mobility". I took my scooter to their shop (which is actually an old church hall) as I don't live too far away. He looked at my scooter and diagnosed a faulty throttle pot. He had several old scooters that were beyond repair and was using them for spares. I left my scooter with him and he rang me the following day to say that he'd replaced my faulty throttle pot with one from one of the old scooters. He charged me £50 all in. It would be worth giving them a ring and asking if they do house calls. I can definitely recommend them. Their shop number is 01246 575716, Tony's mobile is 07855810511 and Ian's mobile is 077729884496 (I believe it's just a small business partnership). Their address is

Old Church Hall,

Rectory Road,

Clowne

Chesterfield

S43 4BH

Good luck!

Hi, I don't know whether these repair at your home, but after being ripped off for £45 for someone to come to my home and assess the problem, then being quoted at least £80 for a new throttle pot, I found at advert for "Clowne Mobility". I took my scooter to their shop (which is actually an old church hall) as I don't live too far away. He looked at my scooter and diagnosed a faulty throttle pot. He had several old scooters that were beyond repair and was using them for spares. I left my scooter with him and he rang me the following day to say that he'd replaced my faulty throttle pot with one from one of the old scooters. He charged me £50 all in. It would be worth giving them a ring and asking if they do house calls. I can definitely recommend them. Their shop number is 01246 575716, Tony's mobile is 07855810511 and Ian's mobile is 077729884496 (I believe it's just a small business partnership). Their address is

Old Church Hall,

Rectory Road,

Clowne

Chesterfield

S43 4BH

Good luck!

thanks for this :)