Kleenex mansize tissues renamed for being sexist.

Trouble is they are all undressing us with their eyes. I mean, it's really embarrassing.:blush:

Whether they wolf whistle or not, you can't stop what goes on in people's heads, (yet) thank goodness.

They'll have to change some song titles as well; listen out for: The Person who Sold the World by David Bowie, Southern Person by Neil Young and Person in the Moon by REM.

If you insist then I have no objection to you wolf-whistling when you see me pass by in the street. I might blush though.

In my younger days I was walking through town during my lunch break. Some bricklayers on a roof starting wolf whistling at me. I stuck my nose in the air and walked straight into a lamp post.! :roll:

What next, will they change MENstruate?

Possibly, but how can you change Manfred Mann?

In my younger days I was walking through town during my lunch break. Some bricklayers on a roof starting wolf whistling at me. I stuck my nose in the air and walked straight into a lamp post.! :roll:

I think they were trying to warn you to avoid that lamp post.

Their taking over Mr T. Look at the last 50yrs or so, women footballers, boxers, rugby players, golfers, running countrys, millionaire"s, the list go"s on and on, they are crafty, us men are finished as the dominant force, its time for us to stand up for ourselves and put women back in there rightful place...In fact when I"ve finished hoovering, dusting, and done the washing I"m going to PROTEST.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Don't go chaining your self to the garden gate. Lol

Oh dear Trish, I"m so sorry, hope you did"nt do any damage.....

Them lamp posts cost a lot to repair.

Oh dear Trish, I"m so sorry, hope you did"nt do any damage.....

Them lamp posts cost a lot to repair.

Yes, but the worst part was they were whistling at another girl behind me. , :roll:

What about Man holes. :hihi:

Let's not go there.:o

Let's not go there.:o

Long time since I fell in one of them.

The only reason they were called Mansize in the first place was to encourage men to buy a product that was typically bought by women. A bit like calling eyeliner aimed at men guyliner.

Exactly. An advertising ploy. Nothing more. I'd suggest that any bloke who becomes agitated by such things, grab a Yorkie Bar and go sit watch the Movies4Men satellite channel until their blood pressure normalises. I don't buy tissues – I use kitchen roll, even though I'm not a kitchen.

Well, I complained in writing about these 'mansize' tissues.

I bought a pack, expecting them to be about 6 foot tall and 15 stone. Imagine my horror to find they not man size at all, just barely bigger than hand size!