Wednesday v millwall

I think Jos inherited a very capable squad and now they're nearly all up to scratch there's no excuse if they don't do well, last night's team selection was strange but worked, as for while he has had to duck and dive and build the best he can his all out attacking style does surprise me considering he was a defender and we do concede most games.

I agree about the quality of the squad, but it is unbalanced. Last night, we had kids in defence and internationals in attack. That kind of defines your playing style. We do need to do a bit of business in the rest of this window to sort that out.

United look to have the opposite problem, with a vibrant midfield and a limited attack.

It will be interesting to see what the next week or so brings.

I agree about the quality of the squad, but it is unbalanced. Last night, we had kids in defence and internationals in attack. That kind of defines your playing style. We do need to do a bit of business in the rest of this window to sort that out.

United look to have the opposite problem, with a vibrant midfield and a limited attack.

It will be interesting to see what the next week or so brings.

I'm of the Howard Kendall mould, if you don't concede you can't lose, batten down the hatches first.

Who needs a crystal ball:thumbsup:

Hi Padders, there,s another one coming up this weekend, but those bookies will not be giving no 2-1 odds for a win that for sure, will be lucky to get 6/4, so get on.

As for last nights game , we were up and at em from the k.o. and only in the last ten minutes looked under pressure. As i said previous the team selection was baffling to say the least but Jos got it right with a the limited squad at his disposal. Good to see the fans get onboard too.

If we see both Lee and Hooper in September I'll post a photo of my goolies on SF. :)

I would have liked to, I really would. But, as I suspected, I can't even show you one. :|

I would have liked to, I really would. But, as I suspected, I can't even show you one. :|

Not allowed photos on SF anyway.

I think we’ve seen the last of both of them. (Hooper and Lee, I mean:D)