FLDC Vs The Blades

Saturday night kick off live on Sky.

This one should be really tough, but I think we'll have the quality to control the game like we usually do, it's just if we can take some of the many chances we generally create.

We'll go for the win as per, and a draw would be a decent result, but I'd like us to go out there and make another real statement.

UTB!

As for the «* many chances we create*». Wilder doesn’t believe in shooting from distance but virtually walking the goal into the net. Pass teams to death until a clear chance is created. Unlike Wednesday who have Reach who can score from anywhere seemingly

---------- Post added 18-10-2018 at 15:52 ----------

We did ok in both matches last season. More of the same against Frank Lampards Derby County please ?

Won't be an easy game, but it sounds like we have no injury worries, so we can start with the same team that has been doing well.

Blades to be brought down a peg or two in this game

7 - 0 to Derby

The league table is not accurate at the moment

Blades to be brought down a peg or two in this game

7 - 0 to Derby

The league table is not accurate at the moment

Why isn't it? I always thought that the team with the most points would be top of the league.

Mind you I'm not saying the Blades are going to stay there but we can dream.

Won't be an easy game, but it sounds like we have no injury worries, so we can start with the same team that has been doing well.

My thoughts exactly it will not be easy and i would settle for a draw but having just read the bile Paul Parker (who is he) has just come out with I now fancy us having another three points.These so called experts make Wilders team talk so much easier.Just show the guys what he has said Chris and sit back and enjoy.

My thoughts exactly it will not be easy and i would settle for a draw but having just read the bile Paul Parker (who is he) has just come out with I now fancy us having another three points.These so called experts make Wilders team talk so much easier.Just show the guys what he has said Chris and sit back and enjoy.

What's he said?!

---------- Post added 20-10-2018 at 15:20 ----------

Just seen it, thing like that even called team mate Peter Schmicael a coward & arrogant and Mourinho shouldnt have got the job!

Edited by pintor

Oooops 20 + seconds ...

Lol, quality start.

Responded quite well.

Not been at it this second half and got what we deserved.

Let this one be a lesson.

The Blades 21 was "" PANTS "" should have sat in the owls EMPTY seats ????