Hidden series 1

I started watching this but far too many sub titles - you need to speak Welsh to enjoy it

We are struggling with it too, for the same reason. The constant switch between English and Welsh makes it hard to look away from the screen in case they change again.

I have got so used to watching French and German things which have subtitles, but I only need to read them for odd phrases here and there, that a language which I genuinely don't understand is a bit of a challenge. My OH speaks a little Welsh (he's Welsh by birth) but not enough to follow the speed of the conversation with fast changes of language.

I understand that it's great drama, but we're finding it rather inaccessible.

Really good drama - bit of a slow burn at first but well worth sticking with. The Welsh bits are quite easy to follow, most of the plot is spoken in English. Much easier then the Scandi dramas - they are all subtitled and we found them hard to follow as you were too busy reading to actually see or follow what was happening in the background. Hope there's a second series - we'll definitely be watching!

Edited by getphysical