Dr Who filmed in Sheffield

I’m flattered.

He’s a Time Lord, he could pick anywhere in the universe, at anytime ever . . . and he chose Sheffield in the 1960s

Nah, based on the previous films made at park hill it’ll be getting used as a backdrop for soviet Russia or the likes... or maybe a post apolcalyptic wasteland

I’m flattered.

He’s a Time Lord, he could pick anywhere in the universe, at anytime ever . . . and he chose Sheffield in the 1960s

She ...................

Nah, based on the previous films made at park hill it’ll be getting used as a backdrop for soviet Russia or the likes... or maybe a post apolcalyptic wasteland

yes, I feared that might the case, all that 1960s brutalist architecture.

But I’ve been in a grumpy mood all day, and decided to think positively instead for a change.

That’ll teach me to be so optimistic in future . . .

---------- Post added 13-02-2018 at 18:35 ----------

She ...................

Oh yeah! He’s a She now!

It’s got all the misogynistic women-haters out in droves, hasn’t it :hihi:

I haven’t seen ‘em this angry since Jane Austen went on the £10 note!

I'm amazed there is so much fuss about a campy outdated programme for children

I'm amazed there is so much fuss about a campy outdated programme for children

It is an appallingly amateurish thing, modern kids wont watch that tripe, its usually watched by childlike adult sci-fi oddballs that wear silly black sci-fi t shirts all the time, even at weddings.

They're filming in the done up bit, so I'm hoping it'll actually be set in modern day Sunny Sheffield.

Since they decided to fence off the decaying parts, it's gone all 28 days later, will need a bit of work for them to use it as a film set again.

It is an appallingly amateurish thing, modern kids wont watch that tripe, its usually watched by childlike adult sci-fi oddballs that wear silly black sci-fi t shirts all the time, even at weddings.

no it isnt, its pretty popular, my eldest has been into it for years, although shes not that fond of the old ones (my era)

It’s to be hoped that they’ve fitted the tardis with a tracker.

no it isnt, its pretty popular, my eldest has been into it for years, although shes not that fond of the old ones (my era)

It is terrible in almost every way.