Big Brother

So it's getting evil this time eh? Well, so far i know that all the contestants are picked 2 weeks in advance and have been shunned from the public. This means some of them might be away from their relatives for up to 12 weeks!

Whats all the Evilness then? - I know that one contestant who gets voted out will re-enter the house the same night and vote another out, if this happens they will also know who voted them out in the first place and this could cause some interesting tension.

Should be good, can't be any worse than last years really.

God, I'm bored of it already. :roll::shakes::help:

come on Tony! Big Brothers great!

I hate the concept of it and the fact that they become forced 'celebs' afterwards and thats exactly why they go in... BUT ill be watching it anyway!

Big Brother AGAIN?! Bleh, it sucks.

I'd rather spend time playing The Sims on PC than watching BB, it's a similar kind of thing but at least it's more interactive than watching paint dry.

NNOoooooooooooooooooooooooo. When will C4 stop showing this complete load of s***? Who wants to watch a bunch of strangers sat around in a room talking all day? What kind of brain dead idiots watch this trash? And what about the so called "celebs" that we'll have to endure once the show has finished and the top 2 - 3 contestants each stretch out their 15 mins of fame?

BB is back, and I'll be there (quite literally probably at some point)!

There are a lot of theories around this year, but the best one is that there are actually TWO houses! Will the housemates be divided? Who knows? Endemol (the makers of many of C4s reality shows) are not giving anything away, so You'll just have to keep watching.

One little point you may not be aware of, watch the late night live feeds as they often have some of the funniest moments.

Is anyone else out there planning a trip down for any of the evivtion shows?

Tell you what. Instead of watching Big Borer sorry Big Brother I've a tin of paint and a door. I'll paint it and you can all come and watch it dry. Cant be bad?????????:loopy:

I hope this program and all its ilk and all the creative directors who peddle this vacuous pseudo voyeurism end up as the greasy puddle on the lake of boiling lava that they deserve to.

And that goes for all you thoughtless suckers who buy into this ridiculous excuse for something to witter on endlessly about to your long suffering work colleagues.

If it was up to me Big Brother would be modified slightly. 12 contestants, all locked in a house together with only water.

The winner is the sole contestant at the end

- could be mass murder

- could be long drawn out cannibalism

- could be more entertaining than this televisual OFFAL polluting the airwaves with its unique brand of idiot ensnaring banality.

Luckily, I started my current job shortly after the last BB was over.

I'm dreading the start of this year's BB, as I'll have to listen to all the losers in my office talking endlessly about it.

Somebody please put me out of my misery before it begins.

Whatever happened to the original remit of Channel 4 - progressive, radical and challenging TV

Now all it seems to be is the Friends channel!!!! And now we have the return of the dreaded BB, Channel 4 programme execs must be laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Lets put this mind numbing cost effective pile of rubbish on! there are (sadly) loads of people daft enough to watch it and phone up the high-rate voting lines, or in the age of mobile technology text us!!!

Make it all stop for the love of God!!!!!!!