Sign in to follow this  

Worst Music Video Ever Part 132332

OK had best videos, what about worst videos?

I forward the weather girls "its raining men", Billie Piper "because we want to", Russ Abbott "atmosphere" and steps "5,6,7,8"

in order to get a good education in bad music videos watch a bit of vh1's worst videos-it has me cringing

anything involving Paul Young and his mullet

Originally posted by slh73

anything involving Paul Young and his mullet

But mullets are now regarded as "trendy" so maybe he was simply before his time? Personally I dont agree though.....

This is going in best and worst music video.,..its that bad and cheesey that it's bloody amazing

Lionel Richie - Hello

Im sure you've all seen it, if not, it's a must.

Originally posted by magicgem

But mullets are now regarded as "trendy" so maybe he was simply before his time? Personally I dont agree though.....

naa mullets are sooo last year :P

Originally posted by Bedhead

naa mullets are sooo last year :P

Mullets are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1980s more like :P

yea but they've made a bit of a comeback over the last couple of years like - had mine for the last two years but got it chopped off last week :o

erm we're not talking michael bolton mullet-esque here by the way! - that WAS and should remain a fashion mistake forever!

That first fatman scoop one. Saw it on popworld a while ago, and they described him as looking 'a bit like the Bo Selecta version of Craig David'!

Lol:)

Just seen the odd bit of the 20 worst No1's on VH1. Mr blobby,zig & Zag,Bob the builder,all totally crap.

Basically any song involving kids tv shows and/or puppets ect = teh suk

Anything involving Cr**g D**id any time I see or woe betide hear him my skin crawls!!!

As for Lionel Richie and Hello - top comedy value cringeworthy cheese :thumbsup:

Then there is good old Wacko Jacko doing his best messiah impression in Earth Song :roll:

The video to the Spitting Image "chicken song" of the late 80s was class! It was so pathetic it was actually funny :lol:

"Hold a chicken in the air.... something something up your nose... something something and behead an eskimo" etc.

MWAHAHAHA! :lol:

Have to agree on Hello, the bit in the middle with the really bad clay model that the blind girl makes, guffaw! And then kind of sudden turning to the camera mid conversation......'Hello?'