Britain's Biggest Celebrity Mingers

This documentry is due to be shown on Sky One this Sunday at 22:00.

Who do you think will be amongst the list?

This might be not such a bad idea, it could perhaps deflate some of the gigantic egos that some of these celebrities have. :D

grace jones(not nice)jen aniston (cool)

Got to be Jade Goody from Big Brother without a doubt. She'd win it with flying colours.

Michelle McManus...woah...did you see them bathing suit piccies

Wibbles, you may be right there! I heard when she laid down on the beach, Greenpeace turned up and tried to push her back in the water.

This was car crash TV, wasn't it? Shocking, but strangely watchable :thumbsup:

I was very surprised to see Cherie Blair up there...she's taken a low profile recently, so I thought she would've slipped under the radar.

Originally posted by Abdul

This was car crash TV, wasn't it? Shocking, but strangely watchable :thumbsup:

I was very surprised to see Cherie Blair up there...she's taken a low profile recently, so I thought she would've slipped under the radar.

How can you take a low profile with a gob like hers, :P oh and always being attatched to the Prime Minister too.

Tara Palmer-Wotsit...

I mean WTF?! Just who the heck is she?! And what has she done/achieved to make her so famous?! It wouldn't be so bad if most of these toffs with double barrelled surnames weren't RIGHT dogs.

Originally posted by fuzzy

How can you take a low profile ... always being attatched to the Prime Minister too.

Yeah, but what with Tony flying all over the world starting wars, she ain't in the spotlight as much as she used to be.

Remember a daily tabloids 'Cherie watch' campaign? Loads of articles devoted to what she wearing; precious little to what she said / did

Originally posted by Lestat

Wibbles, you may be right there! I heard when she laid down on the beach, Greenpeace turned up and tried to push her back in the water.

An oldy but a goody :D

It was a horrible program. Very mean spirited, especially the nasty journalists that felt they should comment on other people's perceived flaws. Shocking.

Susie, who's not famous enough to make the list ;)

Originally posted by SusieP

It was a horrible program. Very mean spirited, especially the nasty journalists that felt they should comment on other people's perceived flaws. Shocking.

Susie, who's not famous enough to make the list ;)

But you don't have any flaws and so would never be on the show anyway!

Wilf