The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

Craft Candy are having a mini craft fair at Bungalows and Bears this Saturday 19th December, 1-5pm.

I'll be there, selling hand screen printed and hand painted Christmas decorations, small gifts and tumbling Father Christmas Chimney toys.

Come along for some last minute hand crafted Christmas gifts!

Bungalows and Bears

The Old Fire Station,

Division Street,

Sheffield

S1 4GF

For more info see -

http://www.craft-candy.org/minis

P.s all stalls are now taken, thank you.

To see my handcrafted wooden items I am selling, please click thunbnails below -

Hand Silk Screen Printed Wooden Christmas Decorations - DSC03325.jpg

Hand made and hand painted wooden 'Tumbling Father Christmas Chimney' Traditional Wooden Toy - DSC03339.jpg

Hand Painted wooden garden bird fridge magnets - DSC03293Small.jpg

Many thanks, and hope to see you there!

Emma

http://www.emillustration.co.uk

Just found this list from sheffieldontheinternet.co.uk

Markets & Car Boot Sales

Every Sunday morning usually excluding winter - Car Boot Sales: NCP, Blonk Street (7am start) - Dinnington Rugby Club - Bowshaw Inn

Every Thursday - Donfield Market, Rear of Civic Centre

Every Thursday - Killamarsh Market.

Exchange Street / King Street Market. Mondays - bric-a-brac, Wednesdays - 2nd hand clothes, other days (not Sundays) - general retail.

Every Thursday - Penistone County Markets - Penistone Community Centre, Penistone (10am - 12pm).

Every Sunday - Car Boot Sale - Shiregreen Hotel, Sheffield (From 7.30am).

Every Sunday - Doncaster Racecourse - Market / Car Boot Sale

Every Friday & Saturday - Dinnington General Market - Market Place, Laughton, Dinnington. Car booters welcome. (8am to 3pm)

Every Sunday throughout the year - Market at Donnington Park (from 9am). 100's of stalls.

Every Sunday & Tuesday - Kiverton Park Car Boot sale and Market (6am - 12pm)

First Saturday in each month - Thorne Farmers' Market (9am - 2pm), Thorne Market Square, Thorne, Doncaster

Auctions

Every Saturday - Tudor Auction - High St. Carcroft, Doncaster (Doors open 9am, starts 11am).

Every Saturday - General Auction - Harrison Sales & Auction Rooms, Churchill Road, Doncaster (11am start).

Monday, Wednesday and Friday's - Bawtry Motor Auctions (7pm). Corner Garage, Bawtry, Doncaster. Viewing during the day.

It's clearly somewhat out of date as it talks about Blonk street but can anyone verify any of the others please?

Are there any car boots on this weekend - Jan 2nd/3rd?

Hi - can anyone confirm if there are any carboots on the last two sundays in Jan please

Thank :)

Someone has suggested a new car boot megathread for 2010. Would posters be happy for me to start a new one using all the info I already put in my main post - and ask the Mods to delete the old?

:thumbsup:Hi Rozee.

I think thats a cracking idea. If the regulars can get as much info onto that front page as possible, it should stop the contant "what car boots on this weekend" requests. Its not that hard to read the front page afterall.

I think people see there are 100's of pages and just decide to stick it on the end instead of having a read through.

Jim

PS Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Hi Rozee,

Great idea if you are up for it :thumbsup:

There must be so much information on all these pages, best of luck with extracting it all :o

Thankyou very much for taking this job on :)

Hi Rozee,

Great idea if you are up for it :thumbsup:

There must be so much information on all these pages, best of luck with extracting it all :o

Thankyou very much for taking this job on :)

Oh, henny, I wasn't offering to read through all the posts and update as I've been doing this as the thread has evolved - I think the suggestion is to simply have a new thread and get rid of all the old blurb as I can't iamagine anyone reads through it much.

The Mods have approved so I'll begin!

Thanks for the appreciation - I'll enjoy basking in it :hihi: