Forum Meet-Up Feedback

I thought Nomme was charming

Although his quiet silence did make me wonder if he would have rather been anywhere else on the planet, except that Mrs Nomme, FuzzyPurple, had wanted him to come along so badly that he gave in anyway...

and while I am on....

(I think that is a northern phrase, not sure if it is a Sheffield phrase but people back in Teesside would recognise it... it means something like "while you are still listening")

What happened to Back2Basics (unfortunate Tory sounding name but he clearly is NOT one of those) and his American wife.

I thought that Nomme and FuzzyPurple were Mr and Mrs B2B when they walked in because they were the only couple I knew I was expecting to see. So B2B wasnt there and as far as I know he hasnt posted since.

Anyone have an explanation?

Or should I just comment on the fact that you never see Mr and Mrs Fuzzy Purple in the same room as Mr Back2Basics and his wife?

Moi

xxx

Any of you ever seen The Ring?

Just taking a peek at the picture DSCN2304 (the group pic) and some of your faces are distorted and blurred, like they are after you have watched The Ring videotape!!!

I'd be worried about that!!!

I've seen the ring .... OH NO ... utter and totally destruction ...

Originally posted by LouiseB

I thought Nomme was charming

Although his quiet silence did make me wonder if he would have rather been anywhere else on the planet, except that Mrs Nomme, FuzzyPurple, had wanted him to come along so badly that he gave in anyway...

Hey - I was a 'mod' in a rockers bar!! Wouldn't you have been worried?!

:)

Nomme

Originally posted by Gillie

Nomme

I don't think your a fat ugly bloke. You are lovely cudddly and yummy although you should smile more!

:lol:

I'm smiling now! :D

Nomme

Originally posted by jayjay03

Any of you ever seen The Ring?

Just taking a peek at the picture DSCN2304 (the group pic) and some of your faces are distorted and blurred, like they are after you have watched The Ring videotape!!!

I'd be worried about that!!!

How spooky - i thought exactly the same thing !!

My goodness, lots of posts, haven't read them all yet. Not really been online much since the meet due to being away for the weekend, but had a great time on Thursday night. Great to meet you all and see some familiar faces.

I also missed the deadline for the photo, so there is yet another minging picture of me out there on the net! lol

Originally posted by Lindseyw

Curiousity is killing me though - really want to know who everyone on the pics are.

Sorry, I think the pictures of me are vile so I don't want to identify myself! :blush: