Who went to forum get together?

I know that Monica at Monica's Bar has agreed to run our meets there with some top nosh for free when she opens the BAR for good, once the work has been completed inside the bar etc...8)

Well I wouldn't like to sell out Classic Rock in aid of a new bar. Maybe we could do alternate meets in the 2 bars if thats agreeable???

Fine by me, but Monica doesn't seem to have reappeared on the Forum since her appearance to advertise her bar. Tis up to you guys and gals where you want to meet and when.....I'm happy to accomodate again if you wish.

Nor me, as long as they stay open we should keep going there.

It was quiet (ie only just us there) so it was more private

CR could not have been more welcoming and warm

and I know the way!

x

Besides, I'm not happy that they erased the painted horses off the side of the building. What was the point of such blatant vandalism?? That's just one more quirky bit of Sheffield that's bit the dust. Bad people.

So a vote against Monica's even tho it's definitely closer to where I live...

still think that place is legally obliged to house any wild horses found in the area, thats why the stables have to be kept there.

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

Beers on you then Marie.;)

lol cycleracer i dont mind getting you a beer

I would like to go to the next event, but I want to know first whether it is non smoking, as I cannot breath where there is tobacco smoke. It would kill me if I had to gobble all that cancerous filth, so you see if smoking is allowed then I cannot go.