Sign in to follow this  

Big Brother - The Poll

Big Brother, love it or hate it?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Big Brother, love it or hate it?

• Love it, can't wait to stay up all night and watch them sleep!
    • Hate it! Can't wait till it's over so that we can discuss the important things in life.
    • Don't care either way.

watch bblb and, when i can watch the big brother. but not religiously

Guest rosie

Did you see what happened last night, all out war in the bb house and Emma has gone.

People were locked away after the fight and security guards were called and all live feed was taken off for well over an hour because of the argument that took place.

What will happen now.

blimey - more details please...! who did she have a fight with?!

erm not that i'm bothered like or owt :blush:

Guest rosie

After the food fight and Vanessa, Victor and Jason not liking this Victor threw wine over Emma and then plates were thrown and fights started with those named and Marco and Nadia.

Victor and Jason hurled death threats to Marco and then Vanesssa, Jason and Victor were called into the diary room.

Daniel carried Emma away from the argument.

Security guards and the production team were called in live feed was cut and they were seperated into the bedroom and living room.

Jason and Victor found out where Michelle and Emma had been and had a fit because they said they had been evicted and Michelle said no they had not.

Shell does not want to speak to Marco, Nadia and Emma.

At 5.30 they were still seperated and Emma was missing presumed to have been taken out of the bb house.

Keep watching for more updates.

blimey!!!!!

all good stuff!!!

erm like i said i'm not that bothered like :D

i think this is definately the best BB yet!

Guest rosie

Emma has gone into the bedsit and what will happen, i am sure not even bb knows that

This is excellent, about time there were some proper fireworks!! Lets just hope BB shows us what happened properly without editing all the good bits out.

Guest rosie

The house is a mess with food,plates tables and other items having been thrown.

Some of them have talked this morning and they are still lying.

Jason is saying well the house is now divided and it won`t be the same and i don`t think Victor will be safe ne wants chaos.

Jason and Vanessa will say anything to please and as for Stuart he has to anaylise everything he says , he is so boaring.

This morning he was playing with the water hoses like they were his pistols with his cowboy suit on. What a baby.

Jason is a god damn pervert and I hope he rots in baby oil hell.

He's all slimy (in more ways than one) and before him and Vanessa did whatever it was that they did in the shower, there was this one part where he was practically trying to rape her! He's so creepy...

Guest rosie

No eviction tonight

Votes will be carried through to next week and emma and victor will meet away from the others to work out their problems.