Does anyone remember Greenfingers?

I remember a crazy programme when i was a kid involving a friendly green monster , a lady who rode a bike , a tree and an owl.

they used to plant a seed in a pot and it would grow them something they needed

(very useful!).

Anyway i have been trying to find out a bit about it but im not even sure if i have the right name for the programme -Greenfingers ring any bells?

i have searched for it on the net but have found nothing if any one can help with this would be much appreciated.

yes i remember green fingers! not sure wether that was the name of the programme though- i used to watch it as a child and was transfixed-lol

they used to plant silly things and grow a plant out of it - they used to have seeds for everything.

i cant remember how long ago to was on.

yes it was green claws- ive been racking my brain for ages- thanks

nice one!!!

The quest is over for the name, now all i need is a video/dvd. got to see it again!

so if anyone knows the whereabouts of a copy plz let me know

i fekkin loved that show!!!!!!!! christ, if u get a dvd im comin round to urs, will be hilarious to see it again!

mimix

Green Claws!!!!!!!

That was so dope, a big green monster in his tropical greenhouse. His plants looked a lot better than mine.

And the guy always had chicks around him! What a guy........

he was the daddy lol funny cos i remember it being a woman but hey, i was young at the time!

There was a woman she rode a bike or up the path i think? i dont remember that well.She helped him out.

The photos on the site dont show the majice seed buts is still a nice reminder cheers

Oh my god, i used to love that programme! I always wanted some of those magic beans so i could "grow" different things!! haha

*sighs* old kids tv, its just not the same anymore! ;) hehe

I saw it on BBC2 last year, dunno why it was repeated but it was great. :)

Chris.