SWFC V leeds Friday night football.

Can"t criticise your posts HM, you know more about the Owls than me..Listened to the game on RS, and apparently apart from one mistake Dawson had a decent game, 2 very good saves, win on Wednesday and there bang in the mix.. I"m quite happy with the season so far.

Reachs goal was stunning watched the game thought it was a bit dire at times but two great goals and a point each..now lm waiting for the Owls v Boro think that will be a great game ..

Haha sour grape blades, Leeds are top, bookies had em to win, but they drew.

You been suppin too much again Mel???:confused::confused::confused::hihi:

You been suppin too much again Mel???:confused?confused::hihi:

they were the favourites, they were expected to win...they didnt, in a different universe getting a point against league leaders would be a great achievment....seems when its the owls, the blades will belittle everything :roll:

they were the favourites, they were expected to win...they didnt, in a different universe getting a point against league leaders would be a great achievment....seems when its the owls, the blades will belittle everything :roll:

It is a good result, especially as you got outplayed, to get a point from it is a good result.

A draw was the best result for us too really.

Can"t criticise your posts HM, you know more about the Owls than me..Listened to the game on RS, and apparently apart from one mistake Dawson had a decent game, 2 very good saves, win on Wednesday and there bang in the mix.. I"m quite happy with the season so far.

Dawson had a shocker but got away with his mistakes. What Westwood must be thinking, if he bothered to watch, god only knows.

Time for Wildsmith to be brought back if we can't have Westwood.

Must be a change Dawson making to many mistakes poor out put at times & poor kicking, time to bite the bullet Jos & get westwood in by far the better keeper a will gain us more points .

One Blade doesn't represent all of us though does it???

What's wrong with people on here a draw at home is not a good result especially from a team who's chairman says if they don't get promoted this season they will be in big trouble

We were pretty poor again. Penalty denied but we got away with 3 or 4 good chances for L***s.

Dawson gives me no confidence whatsoever. Nando never got a chance, he was fouled everytime he tried to do summat. We got away from what should have been a deserved walloping. It wasn't so much good opposition, but a poor display (again) by us.

Your right HM. watched the highlights last night, and paid particular attention to Dawson, he is all over the place, a flapper.

Think Dawson is a work in progress but it's the old paradox, lacks first team experience, how does he get it.

Watched the Rotherham game and their goalie looked decent, only seen him the one mind.

Can"t criticise your posts HM, you know more about the Owls than me..Listened to the game on RS, and apparently apart from one mistake Dawson had a decent game, 2 very good saves, win on Wednesday and there bang in the mix.. I"m quite happy with the season so far.[/quote

Sorry pads, I posted this without reading your latest reply. Ah well, I'm not deleting it now.....

That depends what a mistake is Padders.

A medium paced shot at the 'keepers chest from around 20 yards that needs two attempts to gather, is, in my opinion, a mistake.

He came out and flapped at 3 or 4 crosses that he got nowhere near.

He was in 'No Man's Land' a few times and was looking a bit panicked when a 'loss of head' wasn't needed or warranted.

Around 8 players were well below par, so singling out Dawson may not be fair, but he's the one player we need to be consistent more than most and I don't think he is.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 10:19 ----------

Must be a change Dawson making to many mistakes poor out put at times & poor kicking, time to bite the bullet Jos & get westwood in by far the better keeper a will gain us more points .

Luhukay said yesterday ''In my opinion the future of this football club will rely on players aged between 19 and 24''

What was the old quote 'You'll never win anything with kids'?

He did well and is well respected in Germany (I suppose with the same Philosophy?) so I say go with him and see how he goes.

I have to say, at the moment, I'm not confident....................... :(

Edited by Hotmale 1954