The X Factor should change its name.

The X should change its name to The Robbie Williams Show, what a Flippin big Show off. I wish someone would wipe that Stupid Smirk off his Daft Face. :rant:

Just another reason to do something else with your time instead of watching that twaddle.

I find X Factor very educational. When it's on, I go read a book.

Caught the end of it on Sunday with some Scouse bloke sobbing his eyes out & hugging one of the panelists. Utter tripe.

And what's happened to Cowell? He's totally ballooned. His face is twice as big as it was. Can't work out if he's had some surgery on it or is the process of having something done?

Posts have been removed that may be seen to breach our Ts & Cs.

If you cant have a discussion without bickering, digs and personal comments then please dont post.

The X should change its name to The Robbie Williams Show, what a Flippin big Show off. I wish someone would wipe that Stupid Smirk off his Daft Face. :rant:

It’s been losing viewers for years now. Think this is just an attempt to get a younger audience but I thought it was worse than last year. Robbie Williams didn’t help by putting his feet up on his counter. They have really had it this Saturday when Strictly Come Dancing starts.!

I agree with Pattrica. When Strictly Come Dancing starts on Saturday I think

X Factor will lose viewers.

Its a shame that Brendan Cole won’t be returning to Strictly, I use to like him.

It’s been losing viewers for years now. Think this is just an attempt to get a younger audience but I thought it was worse than last year. Robbie Williams didn’t help by putting his feet up on his counter. They have really had it this Saturday when Strictly Come Dancing starts.!

I completly agree with you. I enjoyed it years ago. The show has lost it way now. The judges have always spoiled the show for me. By that I mean like Williams is doing now, making the show all about them. I have always and always will watch shows oppatunity knocks, New Faces, BGT because I like the fact the ordinary Joe Soaps in the street gets a chance to show case their Talent. What infuriates me is when the Judges (again) let Garbage like Jedward and Rylan Clarke through and go on to pave a right career whilst Great Talent has been sent home. :confused:

---------- Post added 05-09-2018 at 09:03 ----------

I agree with Pattrica. When Strictly Come Dancing starts on Saturday I think

X Factor will lose viewers.

Its a shame that Brendan Cole won’t be returning to Strictly, I use to like him.

Not being funny but Brendan Cole likes infact ADORES himself . :hihi: