Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

I'm looking for someone to teach me basic (mainly conversational) Russian. We are hosting a child from Belarus in the summer and I'd like to be able to communicate at a basic level.

Hello there, I am a Mandarin Chinese teacher in Sheffield. I mainly teach children in community classes and schools, but I am happy to teach adults as well. Please let me know if you are still interested. My email is lynnmerron@hotmail.com

for any Arabic lessens for all stages

The Libyan Children's School, in cooperation with the UK Kidz Centre, prepares all students (Arabs and non-Arabs) to understand and study Arabic language and English curricula in a high quality teaching style. It also provides high quality support to study the Libyan curriculum adopted by the Ministry of Education for all students and all the different stages in easy and simple ways. We did not forget to help the people of our society to learn and study the Quran (reading, preservation and writing)

للاستفسار ( Enquiry)

07915074364 or 07939441068 or 07455967962

Address:/ 7 Lyons Close, Sheffield , S4 7EP

Does anyone know of private Spanish tutors to give lessons to my daughter studying A-Levels and who lives in the S20 area? Grateful for any recommendation.

Hi Caiza,

I am not sure if you are still active on this site, but I was looking for someone to talk German to. And was curious if your offer still stood. I grew up in Austria but have been out of the country of a bit and as such my German has gotten rusty.

Hi,

Can you tell me what the link is to your facebook page, please ?

Best regards/cordialement,

Paul

Hi there !

I speak French and Portuguese as well an English and would love to have the opportunity to trade French or Portuguese learning to learn some Russian in an informal setting

If your interested please let me know

Thanks for reading

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for German language tuition. I'm interested purely in being able to hold a conversation in German and not too concerned about reading and writing at this present time.

Thanks 

Ben

Hello, I'm visiting Israel and would like some Hebrew lessons (modern/conversational - not ancient).

Can't find anyone in Sheffield via Google.

Can anyone out there help?