Sign in to follow this  

2 Fresh Prince - No Simpsons?

what is going on??

Fresh Prince is CRAP!! and they've got two on!! logicalness inplies 1 simpsons 1 Fresh price!! its not hard bbc!!

yeah i know alll the simpsons have been seen 5 times before, but theyre still funny!!]

come on bbc!

I don't watch the Simpsons on BBC2 anymore. They'll drop it for the olympics, snooker...in fact any rubbish. I got tired of switching on the TV at six pm for extended highlights of darts or golf or something else :roll:

I watch the Simpsons on Sky One instead - yes they're all repeats, but at least they're on every day without fail.

I'm pretty sure we've about seen the last of The Simpsons on the BBC, do keep an eye on Channel4 though. :)

nooooooo I prefer Simpsons without the adverts!!!

Tape Simpsons and fast forward through the adverts, or get a TIVO, you can set them to skip the adverts.

I was told the Simpsons was going to replace Friends in whatever slot that is on Channel 4

I took to recording the last of The Simpsons episodes, so I've got quite a few on my hard drive.

Fletch - I refer you to last week's dead ringers episode! Your point, exactly, made on national TV for all to see!!

Id like to re-iterate the fact that fresh prince is indeed crap. Ive often thought this but no1 has agreed. I cant even crack a smile when its on yet the american audience goes wild even when a character walks in and does nothing.