BBC Radio Sheffield on Freeview

Have they stopped Radio Sheffield broadcasting on Freeview? I put it on the tv upstairs and it said channel unavailable so I retuned the TV and it still says the same. I tried on my newer TV downstairs but when I put the TV on the channel nothing happens and it just stays on the channel.

On this site https://www.a516digital.com/p/bbc-local-radio-on-freeview.html it still shows it on 734

I've just checked mine - & Radio Sheffield are definitely still broadcasting on Freeview Ch 734 here... My aerial points towards the relay transmitter at Crosspool.

Just seen your post & checked. We've got Radio Sheffield on Channel 734 as well. My ariel also points to Crosspool.

Have you tried adding additional channels via your tv menu? It might help just by updating things? Clearly things are OK from the Crosspool transmitter.

It has been working, had it on a couple of weeks ago wasn't even showing on the programmes list at 5pm.

Don't believe it, just tried it now and it's on, that's very strange. Oh well it's back now, just funny that it would not show the channel on either TV earlier.

Edited by iansheff