Garages buying cars

Can't see any threads that aren't 8 years old and out of date.

Wanting to sell my car and wondered if anyone knew of garages buying cars and not just cheap run about cars!

2016 Volvo

I used Noyland Rhodes on Broadfield Road some years ago and they were pretty fair, but if you've got the time and energy I can only suggest you take your car down to the dealers of which there are many in Sheffield interested in this sort of business. A good low mileage Volvo should attract quite a bit of interest. Sorry, in reply to your question I can't think of any more specific names, but there are plenty around the city and suburbs.

Can't see any threads that aren't 8 years old and out of date.

Wanting to sell my car and wondered if anyone knew of garages buying cars and not just cheap run about cars!

2016 Volvo

Evans Halshaw promise to beat wbac but I've always used Autotrader rather than trade in and found it an excellent way of selling my cars in the past.

Price it competitively and it will sell quite quickly if you're honest about it.

Didn't know about Evans Hallshaw

you have a top car so i would put it in the star or internet and it will sell fast

Back in 2012 I sold an Octavia dsg with 10k miles which was less than 18 months year old. I shopped around and in the end got the best deal from we buy any car.

Sell it privately, you will get more money for it, don't forget the garages have to make a profit too.

I took my to a garage and they offered me peanuts for a car that was in good condition with not much millage on.

I advertised it and it was sold the next day for almost double the price, cash.

Back in 2012 I sold an Octavia dsg with 10k miles which was less than 18 months year old. I shopped around and in the end got the best deal from we buy any car.

Seems highly unlikely, they start off by offering you 10% less than any other garage would do and that's already significantly more than you'll get selling private.

Seems highly unlikely, they start off by offering you 10% less than any other garage would do and that's already significantly more than you'll get selling private.

No it's true. They offered more than the Skoda dealers in Sheffield and Chesterfield. Yes perhaps you'd get slightly more by selling privately but it would definitely take more time, which is precious when you're dealing with a deceased estate and grief etc..

Can you sent me more detail on Volvo?

Pants pulled down and how would you like it sir ????

Cannot understand why anyone would sell there car to people like we buy any car, they buy cheap and make a lot of money from people, its easy to sell a car and have sold loads !

Evans Halshaw promise to beat wbac but I've always used Autotrader rather than trade in and found it an excellent way of selling my cars in the past.

Only on trade-in value, buying a car from a punter is a different story.

If you find a decent place/manager they'd hopefully pay CAP or close to it.

The Volvo is obviously clear of finance and stuff?