Reading v sheffield wednesday

In what way are “they” getting ahead of themselves?

Are “they” valuing average midfielders at £50m, for example?

Supplementary question. Do you watch any football live?

Odd that you took that post seriously, very odd. I know taking the **** doesn't come across well when written, but I thought that one was obvious, I suspect you do too.

In answer to you both, I do go and watch the Blades :)

It's also a football section dedicated to both Sheffield sides, we can all freely discuss both teams. Strange how the go to response when someone says something about their rivals is 'why are you talking about us? Are you obsessed?' and the like. Very weak responses.

Very much enjoying the football at the minute, you should be too.

Odd that you took that post seriously, very odd. I know taking the **** doesn't come across well when written, but I thought that one was obvious, I suspect you do too.

In answer to you both, I do go and watch the Blades :)

It's also a football section dedicated to both Sheffield sides, we can all freely discuss both teams. Strange how the go to response when someone says something about their rivals is 'why are you talking about us? Are you obsessed?' and the like. Very weak responses.

Very much enjoying the football at the minute, you should be too.

I’ve not been here very long, but I’ve already worked out that your posts are not to be taken seriously. Shame that, I bet you have some insight worth sharing, if you’d choose to do so instead of spending your time stirring the pot.

As for your last sentence. I always enjoy football, regardless of how well Wednesday are doing. Good job really.

Edited by Marsaud

Hi Baz.

Your calculator is broken.

Short, but a crackin' reply that made me titter.

A calculator to add up to 4.

Genius retort! :thumbsup:

4 out of 5 Blades would struggle with that maths problem.

The other 2 couldn't give a stuff!

---------- Post added 03-09-2018 at 08:30 ----------

Things certainly looking up HM. you asked for respite 3 matches ago, and you gorrit :thumbsup:

Oh, there's things to moan about Padders.

We play too deep too often and give the fans the jitters.

No-one can moan if a good side gets back in the game, but when we invite it and pay for it, believe me, we'll moan.

Edited by Hotmale 1954