Celebrate 20 years of windows 95

3.1 definitely however 95 did come on 13 DMF floppy disks.

That was the upgrade version if I remember correctly, the full version was 23 disk's or 24 including the boot disk.

I remember Windows 95 I had a 'tiny' Computer it was painfully slow and I can remember an error message coming up saying something about an illegal move or along those lines that would 5H1T me up lol

I've still got a 95 set up on an amd duron 1300 processor with 256MB ram. Had to download an update from M$ to get it to run on the 1300 but goes like s*** off a shovel, and yes the illegal move warning does get a bit tiresome :hihi:

First time, I installed windows 95 on 486 dx/33 with 4 mb of RAM. What a slow pain it was! I

Really masochistic experience.

I remember one of the staff where I worked with a 486 4MB windows 95 was using excel, imported a 1MB logo picture, shrunk it down to normal cell size and copied it at least 50 times on same sheet, needlesss to say the PC was page swapping itself to death. Got the usual I'm gonna throw this thing out of the window.

95 is the first os i used on pc, in 98/99 LOL, soon got windows 98 tho