Juicers on here?

Hello does anyone on here 'juice' I bought a juicer last year its fantastic I have tried all different recipes and trial and error found what I like what juices well etc one question I have though is if you juice do you make a few batches and store them in your fridge or do you just make one drink clean the machine and thats it for a while like me?

I want to make a little batch and then have them over the course of the day or even two but a few people have told me different things like its not got the nutritious benefits after so many hours etc

I have no idea if its true or not so I have just been making the jug it comes with 750ml and drinking that in one serving if you understand.

8 carrots, 3 tomatoes, 2 apples, 2 kiwis makes 750ml and it tastes really nice

the juice deoxidises within 10-15 minutes so best to drink immediately and then clean your juicer

Why juice? Its better to blend so you consume the fibre too. We bought a fantastic blender and its easy to clean. We can put in frozen banana, various frozen berries and ice cubes and its a smooth as anything. Much quicker and less messy than juicing, ideal for making soups too.

I wouldn't say either are better than one another both have pros and cons the amount of fibre that is left from my juicer is minute and the juice is still completely smooth to drink so I like it that way I drink the uice to get the nutrients straight away I have a blender but I don't want all the fibre I drink it before the gym