Looking for shops selling natural soaps etc

I visited a warehouse yesterday which is the picking hub for DeeDoo in Corby - most of their packaging had ingredients listed on it.

I visited a warehouse yesterday which is the picking hub for DeeDoo in Corby - most of their packaging had ingredients listed on it.

Which (manufacturing) company are you talking about? Below a certain level they don't always declare everything. I can't look in the shop as it takes time to research all the possible names for the same chemical then find out if its one of those I'm allergic to.

he he, thanks. I didn't expect to see those products from the name of the website. I will investigate further. I have seen that they also sell some products made by 'The Green People' who I already buy off.

Great, thanks everyone.

These companies will be useful to tell my family where they can buy items for me for Christmas and birthday pressies.

Oh that's looks fabulous! :clap::banana: I'm going to have to go there and have a look. I'm sure their soaps will be fine having looked at their ingredients. I will have a look at their hand cream too.

Many thanks for posting. I have followed them on Twitter so I don't forget their name.

No problems! Their stuff is lovely... I have reminded myself to have another jaunt there soon.

I've been to the shop in Crookes this morning, its lovely. Bought a few items to try.

I've been to the shop in Crookes this morning, its lovely. Bought a few items to try.

I love that shop :love::love::love::love:

Ive tried the body butter on my hands, used the soap and a bath melt. I like them all. I'm not a bath person, I prefer showers. I don't have much water in the bath so I used half a bath melt. It left my skin nice and soft, the bath wasn't slippy or too difficult to clean.

Hubby likes the shaving soap but not as much as his regular stuff. It doesn't froth up and soften his stubble as much as other shaving soaps.

i'm sad to report this shop seems to have closed down.