Health, Happiness and Success

Super Duper New Year Special!

I have a BIG OFFER folks!

I am offering 5 people to join me for 6 sessions to work with specific topics.

If you feel stuck, can’t seem to move ahead or know you ‘could’ accomplish more but can’t seem to, then this is for you.

I’m going to help show you what's stopping you and how you can change it and take charge.

We are the end result of the beliefs picked up from our childhood and we play these behaviours subconsciously like a tape player through our adult lives. We often repeat stressful unhelpful patterns, we see the same results and wonder why things rarely change. But this doesn’t have to be.

I am taking on 5 clients for 5 different topics as I want you to know how you can experience noticeable changes in your lives.

I will be sponsoring almost ALL of the sessions for those that take ACTION!

I just ask for commitment.

Comment or PM me if you want a free 20 min chat over SKYPE about the rest of the details, what to expect, and how it can benefit you.

I will give you individual sessions and share amazing, empowering tools you can use anytime, anywhere that WILL change your life.

I would like to work with ONE topic for each individual, so we can all get feedback about how it benefits you.

If you feel stuck in any of these areas below. Message me. We can have A free 20-minute chat and see how you can benefit.

These are the most common and suggested areas:

Business / Money

Relationships

Health

Peak Performance (Sports, work, music etc)

Public speaking / Phobias

All can be done with Skype. If you are Local then we can arrange to meet in person. I am based near Abbeydale Rd/ London Rd.

I am open to working with any area. If you would like to know how this can benefit your health, happiness and success then contact me now.

This is a CRAZY offer for me so get in quick. I won’t be doing this again.

All the Best! To your Health and Future.

Steve Allen

http://www.SteveAllenOfficial.com/

http://www.facebook.com/Stevealleneft

stevejallen@hotmail.com

How can you follow a plan when your mind is in state of accepting no instructions?

...and you yourself aren't finding any motivation?