Sign in to follow this  

<rant>Housing in Brookhill </rant>

Okay my problem is living in this area with a family, why do they keep putting disfunctional people into the bedsits?

either that or let them live somewhere else or move the families out because it's sure as hell not very nice to be woken up by effing and blinding just because they have had too much to drink. oh and other things as well :rant:

So where do you suggest they place them?

You sure it's the residents (dysfunctional or otherwise) and not the, ahem, 'Ladies of the Night' doing the effing and blinding?

(Oh dear, you DO know about the prozzies don't you?)

Not a true Sheffielder so please enlighten me - where is Brookhill ? Sounds delightful....

Originally posted by EyeSpy

So where do you suggest they place them?

I don't know but what I do know is that it isn't a very good enviroment to bring kids up in. I wouldn't have a problem with it just as long as the council think it's a good idea to house people with habits with familys who want a safe place for their kids to be - that's all.

Originally posted by Ousetunes

You sure it's the residents (dysfunctional or otherwise) and not the, ahem, 'Ladies of the Night' doing the effing and blinding?

it's the people who live in the bedsits who are "The ladies of the night" and their pimps shouting in the early hours :)

(Oh dear, you DO know about the prozzies don't you?)

...and you know what I wish I didn't because it just makes me cynical :(

Originally posted by samc

Not a true Sheffielder so please enlighten me - where is Brookhill ? Sounds delightful....

right by Sheffield University :)