"Andy and Mandy Karaoke" - Phone No?

It's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone know the phone number for Andy and Mandy, the couple who have run the karaoke at the Shiny Sheff for the past 11 years?

I know they host karaoke at other pubs and venues.

I'd really appreciate any help in being able to contact them. I believe they live in Walkley.

is it the same andy that does karaoke at the Nelson on wednesdays, if so i know a few people on here know him.

is it the same andy that does karaoke at the Nelson on wednesdays, if so i know a few people on here know him.

its not me but thanks for the thought

is the shiney shef the one at lodge moor? surely the pub has their number

The Shiny Sheff is under new management and the previous owner had the contact number for Andy and Mandy. Due to, let's say, a mix up, the previous landlord ditched A & M and got someone else in to run the karaoke.

Now the pub is back on its uppers, it is only right that Thursday's karaokes revert to being run by A & M. That's why I need their phone number.

Don't have their number I 'm afraid but I think they often do a karaoke at the pub across from the Belle Vue at Walkley/Crookes on Saturdays, if this helps. I think it might be the Firwood, or Fir Cottage, or something - somebody on here will know. Are you sure they want A + M back though? They're nice enough, but there are loads better KJs out there, surely? The guy who does the Belle Vue for instance.

DIVA - it's simply that A & M have done the karaoke since 1996 and most people at the Shiny Sheff like them! True, there may be better ones out there but they've always gone down well at the Sheff.

As the old landlord has left, it's down to the new manager to decided who he wants for karaoke but I'm sure most regulars would prefer A & M over anyone else.

Well you could try the pub I mentioned, the landlord/lady should have the phone number.

Firwood Cottage

279, Whitehouse Lane, Walkley, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 2WA

Tel: 0114 234 6057

thats the pub across from the belle vue

Is it wise to post their personal details on here?

Well, I'd be more than happy if anyone wishes to PM me.

well i'm sure if the OP gets the number they can contact the Karaoke hosts in question personally, rather than putting their number directly on here

i know i wouldn't put my contact number on here you never know what weirdo will call you,

Wheres my phone? :D