Sea levels are rising

Worry away but it's not like we can do much about it. There was an ice age about 10,000 years ago and there weren't any 4x4's around then.

Isn't it hilly in Sheffield?

So no worries then.

No problem at all El Cid.

The government are working on a new "Sea Level Tax" Apparently if you add a tax to things, it sorts it out!

Isn't it hilly in Sheffield?

So no worries then.

Not sure where you are from, davyboy does sound a little Welsh - which I understand will be one of the first places affected by rising sea levels :hihi:

Maybe areas on high ground will have higher house prices?

Residents of Fairbourne, in Gwynedd, say predictions of that the sea level will rise by a metre a year have hit house prices and investment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/12152240/Welsh-village-to-sue-government-over-alarmist-rising-sea-level-claim.html

Perhaps it's due to a falling sky.

The scientific term might be more 'precipitation'; I believe our sunniest days were in the 1970s. Everyone keep commenting about the lack of sun, but not today :hihi:

Worry away but it's not like we can do much about it. There was an ice age about 10,000 years ago and there weren't any 4x4's around then.

Er, sea levels were lower during the ice age, not higher?

True, but we couldn't control the climate then and I'm not sure that we can now. I'm not disputing global warming btw.

True, but we couldn't control the climate then and I'm not sure that we can now. I'm not disputing global warming btw.

Should we at least try? The science says mankind is causing it.

Should we at least try? The science says mankind is causing it.

So you've made your mind up that climate change is a thing and that man kind is definitely at fault, and that what we need to do is actively stop it, which invariably means restraining peoples behaviour..in other words one set of people telling another set of people that their way of life should make them feel ashamed, which all handily fits into an authoritarian, anti-capitalist agenda?