New Year's Day resolutions

Mine this year is to give up eating chocolate or muesli bars etc for a year.

Usually have one small bar a day but concerned what it's doing to my health and pocket!

Another one - i need to rest more,meaning less playing sports as i am a sports junkie.

Mine this year is to give up eating chocolate or muesli bars etc for a year.

Usually have one small bar a day but concerned what it's doing to my health and pocket!

Another one - i need to rest more,meaning less playing sports as i am a sports junkie.

Knock yourself 'flat' out.

My resolution is to always be nice to everybody, but to the ones who are not nice to me, I will simply say **** off. Happy New Year to all.:love:

My resolution is to always be nice to everybody, but to the ones who are not nice to me, I will simply say **** off. Happy New Year to all.:love:

Sounds like a good plan! And one that I’d like to adapt to my 2018 too!:thumbsup:

My Resolution is to be nice to everybody on the Forum and even the Mods. Thats if nobody winds me up ! :hihi::thumbsup:

I'm getting a new HD Television next week so my resolution will be 1920x1080.

I shall be trying to limit my meat intake, gradually, I shall have to eat cauliflower cheese, jacket potatoes with cheese and tomato or sprouts, Margarita pizzas, things like that - any other ideas welcome:D

My resolution is to not make New Year's resolutions! If it's worth doing then it's worth doing every day of the year, not just because it's my mother's birthday.

I'm quite happy to make a resolution any other day of the year, but at the right time for the resolution to be made, not some arbitrary date.

I shall be trying to limit my meat intake, gradually, I shall have to eat cauliflower cheese, jacket potatoes with cheese and tomato or sprouts, Margarita pizzas, things like that - any other ideas welcome:D

Cheese is more fattening than meat. Especially the amount you just mentioned your going to eat. :gag::hihi:

Stop winding me up:P

I'm not doing it to lose weight

My resolution is to not make New Year's resolutions! If it's worth doing then it's worth doing every day of the year, not just because it's my mother's birthday.

I'm quite happy to make a resolution any other day of the year, but at the right time for the resolution to be made, not some arbitrary date.

Yeah, for years my New Year's resolution was to stop smoking, so I was always ready with patches, nicorettes or whatever else, nothing worked. Then, once when I didn't bother, out of nowhere, a few years back, I stopped on Jan. 5th. cold turkey, and apart from the odd second hand sniff , no nicotine has been ingested into my body since that time.

Stop winding me up:P

I'm not doing it to lose weight

:hihi::hihi::hihi: