The Impartiality Of The BBC.

The BBC shows its true colours again tonight on Question Time. Four Remoaners v one not very convincing Brexiteer (UKip).

Surely the BEEB should be able to balance the panel members a little more evenly than this.

Angel1.

Tory mp, Times journo, ye olde leader of UKIP. Vs Chukka and a Greek bloke.

I’d say that the panel was weighted far too far to the right.

Tory mp, Times journo, ye olde leader of UKIP. Vs Chukka and a Greek bloke.

I’d say that the panel was weighted far too far to the right.

I like listening to the Yanis "greek bloke", but you got to remember he has been made famous by failing

The BBC shows its true colours again tonight on Question Time. Four Remoaners v one not very convincing Brexiteer (UKip).

Surely the BEEB should be able to balance the panel members a little more evenly than this.

Angel1.

So you would like the BBC to regulate the audience to get equal left/right numbers, leave/remain numbers, black/white numbers and male/female numbers - that is not how it works.

Did any vote leavers want to go onto QT and say how great things are going - no.

Maybe they couldn't find any Brexiters willing to go on the program. As reality bites I suspect you''ll be seeing less and less of 'em in public.

Used to enjoy the programme but now all they do is answer what the people want to hear.

Used to enjoy it but Dimbleby is a pain, he should just shut up and let the panel do the talking.

The disgusting death wish has removed. Along with all the posts in the quote train after it.

Angel1.

John Humphrys ('Today' presenter BBC Radio 4) claims that BBC Bosses are completely out of touch with ordinary people on the issue of Europe, and many other issues.

In a Radio Times interview earlier this month he said:

"I noted on the morning of the referendum that in the BBC almost everybody who came in, above all, all the bosses, looked absolutely stunned. And I suspect if you walked into a café round the corner frequented by a rather wider mix of the population, there wouldn’t have been that same sense of being utterly stunned."

So there is a huge disconnect between the people who run the BBC and a large chunk of the population.

So there is a huge disconnect between the people who run the BBC and a large chunk of the population.

because the large chunk are idiots

disclaimer - just my personal opinion

In protest at the BBC's anti-democratic resistance to Brexit I no longer pay the BBC TV tax.

This compulsory tax is used by the BBC to fund anti-Brexit propaganda and pay massively inflated salaries to EU worshiping celebrities and its underworked and hugely overpaid management.

I will no longer be a part of it.

Posts have been removed.

This thread is about the BBC, it is NOT yet another Brexit thread.

Thank you.