Peter Kay FlyDSA Arena March 2019 - 6 Sheffield shows *Now cancelled*

What a farce getting tickets was this was morning. 90 mins of engaged phones and crashing websites. Decent seats picked, now not so decent seats. Why did the venue and promoters not release all 6 dates at the same time.

Peter Kay was on the Jonathan Ross show last night.........worse than ever!.. although I suspect he had been in the bar beforehand.

Peter Kay was on the Jonathan Ross show last night.........worse than ever!.. although I suspect he had been in the bar beforehand.

I still cannot understand how he has been so successful, I only ever liked Car Share, I particularly dislike him on interviews, I hate how he takes over and ruins it, a bit like a fat northern Michael McIntyre.

Also those horrid interviews with vile sycophant Michael Parkinson :gag:

I still cannot understand how he has been so successful, I only ever liked Car Share, I particularly dislike him on interviews, I hate how he takes over and ruins it, a bit like a fat northern Michael McIntyre.

Also those horrid interviews with vile sycophant Michael Parkinson :gag:

........well lets not forget Cannon and Ball plus the Chuckle Brothers............Peter Kay is out of the same nestbox!

Guest makapaka

He was very funny when he first came on scene. Phoenix nights and car share were excellent.

I like him but wouldn’t pay earth to see him live.

He doesn't drink.

I find the bloke as funny as having deli belly, I just don't appreciate his "humour". To set the record straight, my missus thinks he is brilliant.

Angel1.

Peter Kay adds an eighth Sheffield show - tickets for Friday 31st May 2019 go on sale at 10am on Wednesday 22nd November. Further information available here http://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/whats-on/peter-kay-5575/#_descriptionWrapper

---------- Post added 22-11-2017 at 11:03 ----------

Peter Kay adds ninth Sheffield show at the FlyDSA Arena - tickets for Saturday 1st June 2019 and are on sale now. Further info available here http://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/whats-on/peter-kay-5575#_descriptionWrapper

Everyone who purchased there tickets to see Peter Kay will be very upset now he as Cancelled All the Tour,for Family reason the rumour is

Everyone who purchased there tickets to see Peter Kay will be very upset now he as Cancelled All the Tour,for Family reason the rumour is

Why do you say "rumour".

Peter, himself, has given that very reason.