Who was the REAL killer in the Ipswitch murders?

I came by a thought provoking article relating to the 2006 Ipswitch murders. The article puts doubt on the conviction of Steve Wright. Apparently Steve Wright`s DNA was on the victims because he had had sex with (4 of) them. He admitted having sex with them . He had no motive to kill them, but was still convicted.Was he a patsy? Was this yet another miscarriage of justice.

What is explained and described in the link below (about Tom Peters) makes interesting reading.

http://www.suffolkstrangler.com/

Steve Wright is the real murderer . He was convicted in a British court of law . He has also decided not to appeal against his conviction .

I came by a thought provoking article relating to the 2006 Ipswitch murders. The article puts doubt on the conviction of Steve Wright. Apparently Steve Wright`s DNA was on the victims because he had had sex with (4 of) them. He admitted having sex with them . He had no motive to kill them, but was still convicted.Was he a patsy? Was this yet another miscarriage of justice.

What is explained and described in the link below (about Tom Peters) makes interesting reading.

Could you give us a summery as to why you believe it to be a miscarriage of justice?

So interesting that you can't even get the name right!

#headslap

Some folk believe any old toss they read on the internet don't they?

I don't know who killed the women in Suffolk. I've only been to Suffolk once— we lost to Ipswich in the FA Cup a few years ago—and I have no intimate knowledge of the red light areas of the county. But I digress ....

What I DO know is that Steve Wright was tried and convicted for the crimes and is currently spending time at Her Majesty's pleasure.

What AMAZES me is that the Sheffield Forum has allowed publication of a document showing the name and picture of another man whom, this document claims, is responsible for the murders.

While it makes gripping reading (were it to be a work of fiction), what right does anyone have to name this man? He hasn't been charged with the crimes. He hasn't been to trial. You might as well name me and say I did it to be honest.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't claim to know what the legal position is regarding the naming of this man. However, I suggest that it might be prudent that this link is removed from the Forum.

To be honest, I'm quite gobsmacked.

S

I don't know who killed the women in Suffolk. You might as well name me and say I did it ...To be honest, I'm quite gobsmacked.

S

Well,,,Did YOU :suspect:

Does that mean there is no more Steve Wright in the afternoon?

What's an Ipswitch? Is it when you change your internet address?

Does that mean there is no more Steve Wright in the afternoon?

Oh I wish.

It's very unfortunate if you just happen to share the same name as a serial murderer .

Steve Wright (DJ) is much more famous than Steve Wright (Electrician)