Have you got what it takes to be a circus freak?

I have! :thumbsup:

So far as I know, I'm the only person in the world who can rotate his arms in different directions simultaneously … just like this (That's not me in the film, by the way).

Also, I can make a croaking sound exactly like a frog, just by controlling my oesophagus in a masterly fashion. Anyone else who's tried to replicate this particular stunt has failed miserably.

I truly can do these feats that push the realms of human abilities, much to the amazement of any unsuspecting passerby (judging by the expressions on their faces). Chew your face off John Merrick … Barnum and Bailey, here I come!

Can anyone else do almost superhuman things, if so, what are they?

What's all this then? :confused:

Has Mr Cowell commissioned our very own Mr Alco to create a cheap rip-off of his popular TV show...

... Sheffield's Got Talent? :huh:

are far as the OP knows, from the few hundred people he knows, and maybe the dozen he has asked, ignoring the other 6 billion..

Hardly pushing realms is it..

:hihi:

I think you've missed the joke there...

So far as I know, I'm the only person in the world who can rotate his arms in different directions simultaneously … just like this (That's not me in the film, by the way).

are far as the OP knows, from the few hundred people he knows, and maybe the dozen he has asked, ignoring the other 6 billion..

Hardly pushing realms is it..

Well, although my supranatural talents don't match your making 1.3 billion people vanish off the face of the Earth, they're still pretty unique.

Can you move your arms contrarotationally to one another? (bet you can't) ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 19:50 ----------

:hihi:

I think you've missed the joke there...

Erm … that'd be a typo Mr Bloke. :suspect:

oops sorry my mistakes.

i thought jokes where meant to be funny.

never stopped Woody Allen

I have! :thumbsup:

Also, I can make a croaking sound exactly like a frog, just by controlling my oesophagus in a masterly fashion. Anyone else who's tried to replicate this particular stunt has failed miserably.

I truly can do these feats that push the realms of human abilities, much to the amazement of any unsuspecting passerby (judging by the expressions on their faces). Chew your face off John Merrick … Barnum and Bailey, here I come!

Can anyone else do almost superhuman things, if so, what are they?

Due to a surgical procedure when I was 6 years old, (radical mastoidectomy) I am able to insert my little finger about 2 n aif inches into my ear. It is only demonstrated when I'm drunk, on request or when some insect has decided (due to having my inner ear widened) it would be a grand place to colonise.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Due to a surgical procedure when I was 6 years old, (radical mastoidectomy) I am able to insert my little finger about 2 n aif inches into my ear. It is only demonstrated when I'm drunk, on request or when some insect has decided (due to having my inner ear widened) it would be a grand place to colonise.

I wouldn't mind a high velocity, hollow tipped mastoidectomy, and stick a bullet 350metres through Jools Holland's ear. :P

I wouldn't mind a high velocity, hollow tipped mastoidectomy, and stick a bullet 350metres through Jools Holland's ear. :P

Haha!

I put ear defenders in at work and one of them disappeared. A nurse got some tweezers and fished it back out.

Haha!

I put ear defenders in at work and one of them disappeared. A nurse got some tweezers and fished it back out.

Look on the bright side … you'd have no problem with a Babel fish! :thumbsup: