Delhi, India full of sick perverts!!

Jeez, just read BBC news that 2 more minors have been raped. This is a seperate incident to the poor 4yr old girl who was raped last week. The ages of these 2 were. 5 and 2 1/2!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick

From what I read the Indian police and Government don't seem to care or give a damn!!

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc. Maybe the Indian Government will take notice when the media shows that western countries will avoid their sick culture until they clamp down on these disgusting perverts.

Seriously, what kind of scum are these, they clearly haven't evolved they are obviously still in their primate stage of evolution!!

Dirty disgusting people!!

Edited by mrcharlie

Jeez, just read BBC news that 2 more minors have been raped. This is a seperate incident go the poor 4yr old girl last week. The ages of these 2 were. 5 and 2 1/2!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick

From what I read the police and Government don't seem to care.

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways. Maybe the Indian Government will take notice when the media shows that western countries will avoid their sick culture until they clamp down on these perverts.

Seriously, what kind of scum are these, they clearly haven't evolved they are obviously still in their primate stage of evolution!!

Do you know how many people there are in Delhi? I think you need to calm down a bit.

Your notion of boycotting Indian takeaways is frankly ridiculous.

Child rape happens in the UK too. Maybe you should boycott yourself?

Jeez, just read BBC news that 2 more minors have been raped. This is a seperate incident to the poor 4yr old girl who was raped last week. The ages of these 2 were. 5 and 2 1/2!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick

From what I read the Indian police and Government don't seem to care or give a damn!!

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc. Maybe the Indian Government will take notice when the media shows that western countries will avoid their sick culture until they clamp down on these disgusting perverts.

That whole post is so desperately simple it's not funny.

It's tragic what's happened to those kids and I hope the evil ******** who did it get strung up. But to condem an entire city 16.3 million people and a country of over a billion is unfair.

It's downright stupid to boycott "Indian" restaurants which are mainly staffed by bangladeshis.

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc.

Here are some British paedophiles;

"Seven members of a paedophile gang were involved in the rape and abuse of babies, toddlers and children...."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/22/child-sex-paedophile-abuse-gang-revealed-trial-two-convictions

Maybe we should boycott all British businesses too.

I agree, the post is "simple" but how else do you get your voice across?

The French have Strikes, IS blow up Ancient Monuments both are stupid and very simple.....but the result is governments take note!!

It's long been known that most Indian businessmen loan their money from Indian banks, employ only Indian people. If we boycott them I'm sure the message would travel much further than if we all just sit here and spout what a terrible thing it was and what should be done to those responsible......all idle talk.

Boycott them and let's see if the message travels quicker!!

The French have Strikes, IS blow up Ancient Monuments both are stupid and very simple.....but the result is governments take note!!

It's long been known that most Indian businessmen loan their money from Indian banks, employ only Indian people. If we boycott them I'm sure the message would travel much further than if we all just sit here and spout what a terrible thing it was and what should be done to those responsible......all idle talk.

Why aren't you boycotting British companies then? Children get raped here.

---------- Post added 17-10-2015 at 19:27 ----------

No it hasn't.

Not all Indian restaurants are owned by Indians and not all Indian businessmen use Indian banks for loans.

Using your logic why don't we boycott company's that use Indian call centres? :rolleyes:

Mr 'Charlie' forgot to say we should also ban Indian summers .

Mr 'Charlie' forgot to say we should also ban Indian summers .

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-10-2015 at 20:57 ----------

i am sat reading this, eating my indian takeaway :-D

Think I will wait until Doctor Ahluwalia has checked out my sore foot next Tuesday, before making an informed decision. :}

Tad over-reaction by the OP me thinks! One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Awful what's happened, it truly is but it happens here too, and no doubt everywhere else in the world.

Sick, Sick, Sick

lol @ the boycott

Lol @ the evolution point.