Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hi guys

I'm looking for anyone who fancies playing football on a Wednesday, 6pm at Goodwin Sports Centre.

We play 6 or 7 aside, it's a casual meet up (i.e. people turn up and we divide up teams) but it's got a competitive element. Any standard welcome. Usually costs between £3.50 and £5 depending on numbers.

Let me know if you are interested.

Robin

Hi Robin

Are you still looking for players on Wednesday night? 28 yr old looking for weekly game. Let me know

Adrian

Hi Robin

Are you still looking for players on Wednesday night? 28 yr old looking for weekly game. Let me know

Adrian

Hi Adrian

Yes, still looking.

Can you play this week?

6pm at Goodwin Pitch A.

Cheers

Robin

Hi Adrian

Yes, still looking.

Can you play this week?

6pm at Goodwin Pitch A.

Cheers

Robin

Hi Robin

Sorry only just seen this sorry, if you are needing a player regularly would you drop me a private message. Thanks

Adrian

Thursday lunchtime 5-a-side football. Looking for a couple of regular players. Only £1 for an hour, nr Weston Pk hospital. Friendly group, ages late 20s to 50s. Message me.

---------- Post added 07-11-2017 at 10:25 ----------

Still looking for players for lunchtimes on Thursday.

Hi

I'm still looking for anyone who is interested in playing football on a Wednesday, 6pm at Goodwin Sports Centre.

Let me know if you're interested

Robin

Hi Robin,

I’m looking for a regular game if there are spaces? I’m knocking on a bit at 43 but still playing on a semi regular basis with lads younger than me.

If you still need people and the age and declining fitness isn’t a factor then I’d be happy to start next week.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve

Yes there are still spaces.

Age and declining fitness isn't a factor here! It's just a casual match really - people turn up and we divide the teams. It's informal but competitive.

If you message me your email address I can add you to the mailing list. An email goes out every Monday asking who can play - you just need to reply to that email.

Thanks

Robin

Hi Robin,

I’m looking for a regular game if there are spaces? I’m knocking on a bit at 43 but still playing on a semi regular basis with lads younger than me.

If you still need people and the age and declining fitness isn’t a factor then I’d be happy to start next week.

Cheers,

Steve

Liking for a keeper for tonight (16th Jan) at goals let me know if anyone is interested. Message me on 07581190886

Looking for keeper sunday night at goals txt me on 07446937686 if u fancy it

Thursday lunchtimes at Goodwin. V friendly, easy level. 1230-130 £1. PM me

Putting together a regular group playing at Goals on Thursday nights, 8.30. Got a couple of spaces for anyone who wants to play regularly, but not competitively. We're all ages and abilities, from early twenties to 40ish, and it's only for a laugh and some exercise. Would be about £6 a week, PM me if interested.

Putting together a regular group playing at Goals on Thursday nights, 8.30. Got a couple of spaces for anyone who wants to play regularly, but not competitively. We're all ages and abilities, from early twenties to 40ish, and it's only for a laugh and some exercise. Would be about £6 a week, PM me if interested.

if for some reason you change the day from Thursdays to another day give me a shout! (Would love to play but can't make Thursdays due to work)