Dove and Rainbow Friday nights

Each and every friday from 8pm until the small hours of Saturday you can catch me live on the virtual decks at the Dove and Rainbow, playing the BEST in all that is rock and metal across the decades, featuring the latest hits on the American Rock Chart.

I will be playing the classics, old and newer gems, and all in full CD quality lossless audio, none of your low quality online streaming here. :hihi:

All kinds of music, Metallica, Shinedown, Alterbridge, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Five Finger Death Punch, Sabbath, Thin Lizzy, Seether, Papa Roach, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Avenged Sevenfold, Stonesour, Stone temple pilots, Marilyn Mansun, Rob Zombie, RATM, CCR, Led Zepp, Trivium, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Nirvana, oh the list is endless......a bit of just about everything rock and metal.:)

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Each and every friday from 8pm until the small hours of Saturday you can catch me live on the virtual decks at the Dove and Rainbow, playing the BEST in all that is rock and metal across the decades, featuring the latest hits on the American Rock Chart.

I will be playing the classics, old and newer gems, and all in full CD quality lossless audio, none of your low quality online streaming here. :hihi:

All kinds of music, Metallica, Shinedown, Alterbridge, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Five Finger Death Punch, Sabbath, Thin Lizzy, Seether, Papa Roach, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Avenged Sevenfold, Stonesour, Stone temple pilots, Marilyn Mansun, Rob Zombie, RATM, CCR, Led Zepp, Trivium, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Nirvana, oh the list is endless......a bit of just about everything rock and metal.:)

Tonight at Dove and Rainbow it's me on the virtual decks playing the best in rock and metal, featuring the latest in the American rock chart, the finest of those modern rock + metal gems, all blended with those classic anthems from the past... It's all systems go from 8pm, all music 'lossless' audio, and your whole rock 'N' roll weekend starts here! See you down at the Dove and Rainbow..'Long live rock and roll'