Understanding the universe.

just a note:

It's the force of gravity that makes the earth and planets round.

The photos from space showing a round earth still hasn't got rid of the flat earth theorists then.Weird.

Their CGI images from Hollywood showing the earth to a ball are fooling the masses again i see....

Humans has already worked out the earth was a globe a couple of thousand years before Hollywood.

It's called science - you should learn some instead of swallowing every conspiracy theory like some act of faith.

Their CGI images from Hollywood showing the earth to a ball are fooling the masses again i see....

So was all the footage of the ball earth from the 1950's/60's GCI too?

How do you explain being able to see the curvature of the earth on a long haul plane flight.?If the earth is flat how is it that we can only see circular planets in the rest of the universe including moons.

Spherical planets, we can't see circular ones, we can see spherical ones. Everywhere we look.

The New agency will be called Flatearth Aeronautical Experimentation Colonisation And Exploration Society – or FAECES for short.

That will go down well I am sure.