Any reborn doll collectors in Sheffield/Rotherham?

Hi,

Just wondering if any reborn doll collectors nearby?

(Please dont respond if you dont like them!!)

My partner makes these and is in the process of painting the reborn dolls and one is just getting it's hair rooted now. Takes hours just for a little part of it to be done. so realistic it's scary crazy. And we bought a made up one for our daughter for Xmas. About £600 for 5 full kits of reborn some eyes closed some open. the paints, sealer, sponges, weights etc etc. These are getting made for family members Christmas though she could easily sell them.

Edited by Tek-no-logic

Yes me and my Daughter have several between us

Yes me and my Daughter have several between us

Have you ever been to the doll shows? They are amazing!

No we haven't, l know there is one in Doncaster so fairly close but I'd end up buying more

See so many nice ones on Facebook especially the Realborns ❤

No we haven't, l know there is one in Doncaster so fairly close but I'd end up buying more ��

See so many nice ones on Facebook especially the Realborns ❤

Im selling a preemie at the moment, she is amazing x

The shows are a lovely day weekend, weve been to peterborough quite a lot. I have my eye on a sansa kit reborn at the moment. Which ones do you have? X

I have a Realborn Owen and a Sold out Penelope, my Daughter has a Saskia and one l can’t remember the name of :)

I have a Realborn Owen and a Sold out Penelope, my Daughter has a Saskia and one l can’t remember the name of :)

Tried sending you a pm but its not letting me do it :/ was just going to show you the one im thinking of getting. Nice to chat to a local collector.