And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Mourinho is not a good fit for a club like Man.Utd.

I can't see them ever getting ahead of Man.City or Liverppol with him in charge.

A top six finish is not even guaranteed.

Fulham sack Slavisa Jokanovic and appoint Claudio Ranieri.

Mods please move this into the next manager to be sacked, I thought I had put it in there obviously not, thanks

Edited by iansheff

Fulham sack Slavisa Jokanovic and appoint Claudio Ranieri.

Mods please move this into the next manager to be sacked, I thought I had put it in there obviously not, thanks

Mistake on ranieris part I think. He will never get close to what he achieved at Leicester, he will more likely go down with Fulham which will tarnish the good times.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:20 PM, tinfoilhat said:

Mistake on ranieris part I think. He will never get close to what he achieved at Leicester, he will more likely go down with Fulham which will tarnish the good times.

Don't think managers look at it like that these days  tinfoilhat! they are just journey men, million pound a year, three year contract, don't care if I  do get the sack! anyway what do the supporters now about football they only moan moan moan , what do I care it's  like water of a ducks back to me.

There are some exceptions as all you blades know!!

Call me a sinic or what!

Southampton sack Mark Hughes and set to approach Austrian Ralph Hasenhuttl.  Hughes was sacked eight months after taking charge with the Saints 18th in the Premier League table.

Edited by iansheff

No great surprise the man is bloody useless.

Think i read it on the BBC site that Hughes has received around £18 mil in payoffs over the years for being useless at his job.

The crazy world of football.

2 hours ago, atticus said:

Think i read it on the BBC site that Hughes has received around £18 mil in payoffs over the years for being useless at his job.

2 hours ago, atticus said:

And that's only payoffs. what about the money he was getting all the timewhile waiting to be useless.

18 million pounds in payoffs alone - I'd be desperate for the sack if I was a manager.

Mourinho appears to doing his utmost at turning Man.Utd in to a mid table team - has more than one eye no doubt on his potential massive payout.

Selecting Rojo as one of three centre halves. Now this guy is one of the dirtiest,nastiest players I've ever watched. Studded tackles are his forte and nearly every match he doesn't disappoint if you like watching players having their leg broken.

His laughable turn and miss control that resulted in Arsenal's second goal was pure gold.

Hard to believe Juan Mata struggles for regular game time in this most average of teams.

Edited by MAC33

On 11/14/2018 at 9:20 PM, tinfoilhat said:

I'm surprised Fulham have struggled to be honest. Spent loads and played good football, I thought they'd do better than Wolves. Plus they're London based

14 hours ago, MAC33 said:

18 million pounds in payoffs alone - I'd be desperate for the sack if I was a manager.

Mourinho appears to doing his utmost at turning Man.Utd in to a mid table team - has more than one eye no doubt on his potential massive payout.

Selecting Rojo as one of three centre halves. Now this guy is one of the dirtiest,nastiest players I've ever watched. Studded tackles are his forte and nearly every match he doesn't disappoint if you like watching players having their leg broken.

His laughable turn and miss control that resulted in Arsenal's second goal was pure gold.

Hard to believe Juan Mata struggles for regular game time in this most average of teams.

Long may it continue 

On 12/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, WasThatWise said:

Clement goes from Reading.

And it looks like Bruce could be the new manager there.