Winn gardens is it as bad as people say

Hi so I've been offered a property on winn gardens,it's a 3 bedroomed I currently live in a 2 bed maisonette in stannington with 3 children. I just wondered if anyone lives on winn gardens or knows anyone that does and is it as bad as people say it is? Thanks

how bad do they say it is?

They say it's bad :hihi::hihi:

but it's right by the Middlewood tram stop, which is very convenient.

Hi so I've been offered a property on winn gardens,it's a 3 bedroomed I currently live in a 2 bed maisonette in stannington with 3 children. I just wondered if anyone lives on winn gardens or knows anyone that does and is it as bad as people say it is? Thanks

no its no worse than stannington, my guess is your currently looking to move due to possible overcrowding. Council hosing is a needs based not a want based issue now you may not get anything better.

Where in Stannington are there any maisonettes ?

Is it a new build ?

Ducks..............

I guess if you move in, it could be the start of it getting better :)

Guest makapaka

I’d imagine it’s all whether you drop lucky with neighbours.

Location wise it’s great with good transport links and park adjacent. Across the main road people pay a lot of money to live in wadsley Park village.

Where in Stannington are there any maisonettes ?

Is it a new build ?

Ducks..............

We must be of a similar age - back in the day Stannington didn't start until the Peacock.

Post code snobs, Stannington is full of em, anyhow if you are round Fairbarn you are not going to see any improvement moving to Winn Gardens, they are both as crap as each other.

We must be of a similar age - back in the day Stannington didn't start until the Peacock.

Sportsman actually .......... How old are YOU ?

Below there it was Liberty, Woodlands or Stanwood.

Edited by Daven

I’d imagine it’s all whether you drop lucky with neighbours.

Location wise it’s great with good transport links and park adjacent. Across the main road people pay a lot of money to live in wadsley Park village.

Although the flats themselves are revolting to look at

I do not hear people I know who live there complaining but that proves nothing