Worst Bus Route - 1st poll

Please Vote For The Worst Bus Route  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote For The Worst Bus Route

• 75&76
    • 47&48
    • Other

Got to be the 48 for my vote, I must have lost about £30 of pay over the last few months with the flippin 6.25 bus missing in the morning!!! :rant:

Originally posted by Norton

Well the 20 bus which runs from Hemsworth is rubbish and always has been rubbish. Every 10 minutes? Every 30 minutes more like with 3 coming along at once. The amount of times these buses come in convoys is ridiculous.

Now they've announced a 20A which will go down Derbyshire Lane.

Any bets that these buses will be as unreliable as the old 33 route which used to go down Derbyshire Lane? Those buses were forever going missing.

I'm sure there must be a Bermuda Triange for buses somewhere at the top of Hemsworth Road!

Never mind First, these bloody buses are LAST!

There was a great cartoon in the paper last week, it had 2 old people looking at the timetable, the timetable said bus to arrive at 930am on monday, but could be tuesday or wednesday.

Ha Ha

And the winner of worse bus route in sheffield go`s to: First Mainline`s 75/76`s

Nick-Named THE TALIBAN EXPRESS by the bus drivers if you look at the crap that try`s to get on at the Market stop to go to Burngreave Rd / Fir Vale the you can see why!.

The route between the Market & Firth Park must have the most rudest people on the planet

Drivers have commented to me that Illegal bin larden person must have a map of the market stop as that is where they all seem to be.

I do know that the service was Reduced in September due to the MAJOR problems with fraud + attacks on drivers, there has been a new fleet of buses put on the route with CCTV camers fitted on them, one driver said it was so when one of our friends at firvale tryed to get on for a mobilty 35p and has lost the will to speak English ( but seems to regain it when the driver charges IT full fare )

then they can catch the person face on CCTV.

PLEASE FILL FREE TO TELL OF YOUR HORROR BUS ROUTE BUT REMEMBER FIRST MAINLINE ONLY PAY DRIVER £165 P/W SO NO HATE STORY`S ABOUT DRIVERS!

the winner is "other" eg. 25 or 53 or (52 if u dont catch it that is cos u see about 10 go past before yours coms)

How about the number 7 Shirecliffe route, we get one bus every twenty minutes if they bother to turn up. I have heard they are even cutting the service down. We don't even get the supertram up on Herries Road whereas the 41 route does and look how many buses they get!

And the winner of worse bus route in sheffield go`s to: First Mainline`s 75/76`s

Nick-Named THE TALIBAN EXPRESS by the bus drivers if you look at the crap that try`s to get on at the Market stop to go to Burngreave Rd / Fir Vale the you can see why!.

The route between the Market & Firth Park must have the most rudest people on the planet

Drivers have commented to me that Illegal bin larden person must have a map of the market stop as that is where they all seem to be.

I do know that the service was Reduced in September due to the MAJOR problems with fraud + attacks on drivers, there has been a new fleet of buses put on the route with CCTV camers fitted on them, one driver said it was so when one of our friends at firvale tryed to get on for a mobilty 35p and has lost the will to speak English ( but seems to regain it when the driver charges IT full fare )

then they can catch the person face on CCTV.

PLEASE FILL FREE TO TELL OF YOUR HORROR BUS ROUTE BUT REMEMBER FIRST MAINLINE ONLY PAY DRIVER £165 P/W SO NO HATE STORY`S ABOUT DRIVERS!

#

you are clearly to fussed about little things, just chill and say "ice ice baby".

If bus drivers want to work for 165.00 a week thats there OWN silly fault.

They know what there job is and shouldnt complain and take it out on the passengers..the pay explains why they try and rob ya then,i bought a day saver a few times andf found they given me a single fare or switcha!!!

Worse bus route ever ? Without doubt the XZ 73842A to Ulum Bator, Mongolia. My uncle's been at Pond Street waiting for one for 7 years and still no sign. Ther'es a rumour that he went to the toilet in 2002 and missed one by 3 minutes. He's beginning to wish he'd gone to Dronfield instead.

cant believe you've included the 47&48 in the poll

they run like water!!

its the 95's & 94's that are the problem

they want to take some of the 3 a second 41's off and put them on a different route