Reading Vs Blades

As bad as the performance against Hull was, due to other results we're not really in a worse position. Win this and we go 6th.

I'm not at all confident, I just hope that the players show a positive reaction to Friday night and come out fighting.

Huge game that we'll learn a lot from, for better or worse.

After the last debacle,we are now in the position of having to take more chances in the harder of the 2 away games to get the points back we lost on Friday.

We will have to go for it,no idea how much of a shake up Wilder wants,but I suppose it depends on injuries,but I would suggest bringing Wright into the back 3 and putting Basham into midfield as a start.

If we play anything like approaching Friday,this won't be 1,it will be 3,4 or 5,because they will be thinking we are tailor made for their style of football,and they have got some decent players like Barrow,Swift and the forward who's name is too long for me to say here.

Edited by chalga

After the last debacle,we are now in the position of having to take more chances in the harder of the 2 away games to get the points back we lost on Friday.

We will have to go for it,no idea how much of a shake up Wider wants,but I suppose it depends on injuries,but I would suggest bringing Wright into the back 3 and putting Basham into midfield as a start.

If we play anything like approaching Friday,this won't be 1,it will be 3,4 or 5,because they will be thinking we are tailor made for their style of football,and they have got some decent players like Barrow,Swift and the forward who's name is too long for me to say here.

Go on, have a bash at it!?

Jón Daði Böðvarsson

Copied and pasted it.

Jón Daði Böðvarsson

Copied and pasted it.

Lol?,

Could have been worse, imagine having his name put on your shirt!

Reckon there maybe a few changes. Hope Brooks is on the bench at least.

Thinking 1-1 to be honest.

Brooks not to be seen must still be unfit.Only one change from Hull which is surprising.

Brooks not to be seen must still be unfit.Only one change from Hull which is surprising.

Brooks has had glandular fever, so it would probably be unwise to risk playing in below freezing weather. I hope that is the reason rather than the owners seeing £ signs.

Come on blades tonight back to winning ways!!!

Blackman and Clarke gone off for us with injuries. McCleary off for them. All going down tonight.

2-0 Blades, Duffy.

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 21:26 ----------

2-1 Blades, Reading get a penalty.

Moore saves.

Blades go up the other end, Billy puts it in, 3-1.

Edited by SomeNextGuy

A 3-1 win is a good bounce back from the Hull game. We've done both ourselves and the Owls a favour tonight; that can't be bad!

echo.