The Bakewell Craft & Gift Fair ~ 24th & 25th February ~ Free Admission

:banana:The Bakewell Craft & Gift Fair is open this Saturday / Sunday 24th & 25th February with hundreds of "Unique & Individual" Crafts & Quality Gifts for sale at superb prices, so why not visit us for that special gift , being held in the "Brigade Hall" which is just "Through the Gardens" in Bakewell Town Centre ~ Just follow the "The Bakewell Craft & Gift Fair Signs" on foot during event days and you will find us ~ Open from 10.30am until 4.30pm ~ Free Admission ~ Also tables for hire at £16.00 per day, if interested contact Stuart through http://www.peakfairs.co.uk booking form , Tel 07765 404354 or email me at peakfairs@aol.com ~ The Fair opens every "weekend " and all the Bank & School Holidays from now until 16th Dec ~ Tables available at £16.00 per day ~ Also The Bakewell " Easter " Craft & Gift Fair will be open from Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April in the Brigade Hall & Meday Centre ~ Medway Cafe also open ~ For table hire , see Contact details above.

Used to have a stall there but was put off by the regular traders who were always commenting on the cost of items on my stall and what kind of things I was selling. Not a nice place to trade, wouldn't ever trade or visit there again. Also the organizer gives in to the regular traders and they sort of rule him as they have regular stalls. It's all about keeping them happy.

Edited by JD1EVIE66

We traded last week for the first time, its a fine little event, we have traded in many larger arenas for far less footfall.

All tables were sold out, signage to the event was very good, even at this early stage in the season , no one was complaining, and all stall holders seemed to get on. A various range of goods, non duplicated gave all traders a fair chance of business.

As for the event holders looking after their established customers whats wrong with that?

We would certainly attend again, but our regular unit on Fantasy Island keeps us busy 7 days a week March until November.

The fees very cheap.We saw no faults at all....if any one was interested in attending as a trader, the Summer events are held daily..and seem very good value.

http://www.skegnesscrafts.co.uk

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

You obviously had a good experience there. Yes the footfall is good and the event is well advertised but some of the regular stall holders are not very nice. I would not make inappropriate comments about goods on someone else's stall. I have traded in lots of places and this was the worst.

Edited by JD1EVIE66