Hull City Vs Blades

Back to it again on Friday, on Sky yet again. Another big game for the Blades.

A win will put us 6th if Bristol don't beat Fulham tonight. But regardless, the Blades need to keep the pressure going on the teams in and around the play offs.

Hull are having a poor season, and this is the sort of game where we should be looking to make a statement. A win is needed here, which would put us on a nice little run.

Fleck is back from suspension which is a big boost, as I thought we struggled in midfield later in the game against QPR.

UTB!

Tuesday,Friday and Tuesday !! 3 matches in 8 nights.

two away games but both winable, 4 points min please.

We could also be six points off 2nd if we win on Friday, which is quite hilarious.

Should win, theyre doing even worse than us...surprisingly

Hull have scored 43 goals this season and look where they are. We have scored 46 so this match is going to be a great match with potentially a few goals from 2 attacking sides

May the best team win

UPB

I still don't think we have the extra to get into the play offs,but it's up to the team to prove me wrong on that.Let's face it,for this team to get into the top 6 would be a remarkable achievement,we are punching so far above our weight.

I think we need 8 wins to have a chance,and given that there are a lot of tricky games still to come,Hull must be one of the wins,even though,as Wilder rightly says,every game is a big game for us and we don't look at league positions and think we should be winning this,anybody can get turned over by anybody else on any given day.

A top 10 finish for me would be a great season,play offs would be unbelievable.

Hull are no mugs despite there position, they will be fighting for 3pts, make no mistake.

tough one to call, lets hope the blades nick it.

Back to it again on Friday, on Sky yet again. Another big game for the Blades.

A win will put us 6th if Bristol don't beat Fulham tonight. But regardless, the Blades need to keep the pressure going on the teams in and around the play offs.

Hull are having a poor season, and this is the sort of game where we should be looking to make a statement. A win is needed here, which would put us on a nice little run.

Fleck is back from suspension which is a big boost, as I thought we struggled in midfield later in the game against QPR.

UTB!

I think SKY have click on we are good to watch we seem to be on every week

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 18:43 ----------

I wonder if Wilder will take a leaf out of other managers books and drop all the strikers.What a watch that would be .

We have earned some real coin from Sky this season.

Lets hope its a good one , with the points returning to the lane.

You'd think this is a very winnable game and I'm sure the travelling fans will give Nigel Adkins a lovely warm welcome:)

wow , wednesday nights results have gone well for us, we may be back in the play off places by this weekend.....Bristol away at Cardiff, Blades away at Hull.

We could also be six points off 2nd if we win on Friday, which is quite hilarious.

Make that nine points.