Leicester v Blades FA cup

None of us expecting much out of this. Taking it back to BDTBL would be a bonus. All depends what team Leicester put out but with last 8 looming I fancy they will field a strong side.

No Fleck due to his ban for 10 yellows. Maybe Ched will get a run out tonight along with a fit again Brooks.

Don't expect Leon to play as he looks like he needs a break. UTB

edit - just seen BBC sport news. Mahrez expected to play tonight.

Edited by blackydog

not expecting owt from tonight, but Brookes may have a bit part on his road to full fitness, so i shall be watching the game for his contribution alone.

3-1 leicester

not expecting owt from tonight, but Brookes may have a bit part on his road to full fitness, so i shall be watching the game for his contribution alone.

3-1 leicester

You going pal or do you have something else lined up? Not on BT or SKY is it?

Don't think we will get anything out of this tonight. But good to give a few fringe players a run out.

RE watching, good turn out from the Blades, which we are close to selling out, if we haven't already done so.

For those at home, I am led to believe if you have a bet365 account and place a bet, then you will be able to watch it.

Don't think we will get anything out of this tonight. But good to give a few fringe players a run out.

RE watching, good turn out from the Blades, which we are close to selling out, if we haven't already done so.

For those at home, I am led to believe if you have a bet365 account and place a bet, then you will be able to watch it.

I don't have but I might open one. I hardly ever gamble though so I don't know if it is as straightforward as you say. If you have any more detail please share.

I do S24SU if it's on there?

Would have gone to this on a Saturday afternoon, but fed of of odd KO times now especially the night matches.

Whichever team they put out,it will be a strong team,most of which will walk into most Championship teams.They could play Mahrez due to his recent inactivity,don't think Vardy will start,but Iheanacho will be more than a handful.

Our focus is on the league this season,to be where we are in that and still in the cup with the squad we have is already beyond expectations,and long may it continue.

Best of luck for tonight blades.

Can't see us getting much but it would be nice if we give Leicester a decent game and even better if we managed to get a result. Not the end of the world if we get knocked out. I can imagine it'll be a mixed bag of emotions if big Harry plays, though.

You going pal or do you have something else lined up? Not on BT or SKY is it?

Something else.Its not on BT or Sky.

We are a big club. and when i dont travel over, i am able to stream or listen to the matches, so am kept well informed, tonight the match is streamed on two United forum sites.

Had the match been tomorrow, it would have been easier for me to get over, so its a few bottles of real ale in front of the lap top for me.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/match-previews/live-streaming-match-previews/leicester-sheffield-united-live-stream/

Register and deposit a fiver, bingo!!

Owing to recent events, I really hope Leicester, and Vardy embarrass U****d tonight.

5 will not be enough..................... and that's just Vardy.

I'm hoping and looking for double figures, or as near as dammit, but I think Leicester will take their foot off the pedal at 5-0.

I'll go for 6-1.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

owing to recent events, i really hope united , and vardy embarrass u****d tonight.

5 will not be enough..................... And that's just vardy.

I'm hoping and looking for double figures, or as near as dammit, but i think leicester will take their foot off the pedal at 5-0.

I'll go for 6-1.

ouch !!!! :| cant see United getting a positive result tonight, but no doubt you would get terrific prices on the Owls predictions.

BLESS EM.