Naz Shah suspended from Parliament for anti Jewish rants.

The Bradford Labour party MP Naz Shah has been suspended from Parliament for saying that Isreal should be moved to America along with other Anti Jewish comments.

This is the latest outburst from a prominent member of the Left wing after the newly elected president of the students union Malia Bouattia has been accused of making similar comments.

To be honest I don't really see why she should be suspended from parliament for these remarks when it was before she was even selected to stand as an MP

How ironic that her predessessor as MP for Bradford West might easily have said the same thing.

The Bradford Labour party MP Naz Shah has been suspended from Parliament for saying that Isreal should be moved to America along with other Anti Jewish comments.

This is the latest outburst from a prominent member of the Left wing after the newly elected president of the students union Malia Bouattia has been accused of making similar comments.

But she's made a statement clearly stating she doesn't hold these views. I presume she's suffering from undiagnosed narcolepsy, and she passed out and as her head bounced and rolled across her keyboard she inadvertently typed this anti-Semitic message on Facebook.

She needs our support.

Posts with sources are really useful, gives people who haven't got a clue what you are on about a real chance to understand what the issue is.

I haven't read ANYTHING about this person, and I'd never heard of them, but on the radio it said they were written before being an MP. This caught my attention.

This is something I warn my friends about. Letting their children on things like facebook. Even a childish joke/even a 'LIKE' and written by a child, will eventually be found 10-20 years in the future, and potentially good careers will collapse because of it.

Of course, no one can stop this now other than good parenting, but think of this... good people and genuine politicians won't want a part of this new social media world.

Ask Chucka Ummuna. I always said he had brains, (even though I don't agree with his economics) in general.

The future PM or opposition, the ones of your children or grand-childrens age now, will all be on FB and twitter! This modern way of hounding people will mean the only people with the bottle to put themselves up are the likes of that blonde annoying woman in UK, or the Donald Trumps. People with brains, YOUR INTELLIGENT CHILDREN (my goodness won't you think of the children!) will simply bugger off someone else but here (or become lawyers)

Did she actually say anything anti-semitic? She said stuff about Israel, which makes her anti-zionist, but that's a different thing from being anti-semitic.

I realise that anti-semites will often hide behind the respectability of being against the Israeli state, which is why I'm asking what else she said.

As an aside, I never realised her early history. Wikipedia has this -

"Born in Bradford, Shah was abandoned by her father when six years old after he ran off with their neighbour's sixteen-year-old daughter. At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan to avoid her mother, Zoora's, violent partner, whom Zoora fatally poisoned because she believed he was planning to sexually abuse her daughters. She served 14 years in prison for his murder. While in Pakistan, Shah was forced into an arranged marriage."

I also think that the remarks are not really antisemite. Alarmingly stupid remarks for somebody on the verge of becoming an MP to make, yes. Somebody that has no comprehension of Israel, yes. But racist antisemitism - I'm not so sure. It would have been worse had she not said anything, but 'liked' a caricature antisemitic cartoon with a dehumanising depiction of a Jewish guy with horns, or something.

Posts with sources are really useful, gives people who haven't got a clue what you are on about a real chance to understand what the issue is.

You need more sauce than a Chinese take away .:(

It's strange how a Party that murdered millions of Muslims is now a hotbed of Jew hating Muslims. LABOUR AKHBAR!

The Bradford Labour party MP Naz Shah has been suspended from Parliament.......

No she hasn't. She's been suspended from the Labour Party.

Shah's comments were very immature and simplistic and reflect her relatively young age for a MP. But they're also evidence that some Muslims, and others, in the Labour Party and elsewhere let their hatred for Israel get dangerously close to anti-Semitism. There was another recent case of a Luton councillor that was far worse as she quoted Hitler favourably. As time passes people start to see issues about Jews as being firstly about Israel and not about anti-Semitism. They can easily take the attitude about the enemy of my enemy being my friend. Shah didn't go that far but that is what's happening with others.

---------- Post added 28-04-2016 at 08:26 ----------

It's strange how a Party that murdered millions of Muslims is now a hotbed of Jew hating Muslims. LABOUR AKHBAR!

Just a year ago Labour had a Jewish leader. It's not changed that much in such a short time.

So people think that a suggestion that we transport the people of Israel and "problem solved" is not antisemitic? Really?