Recommend a tutor? No advertising or self promotion

Hello good people.

I am looking for a good home tutor for a 12 year old.

The child needs help with English, Maths and reading.

I am looking for 1 lesson a week to start with. Has anyone used anyone who they are particularly pleased with?

Thank you

Doesn't look like it! I am looking for science and maths tuition for someone taking their GCSEs this year. We are on Abbeydale Road.

Doesn't look like it! I am looking for science and maths tuition for someone taking their GCSEs this year. We are on Abbeydale Road.

You maybe better posting on Sheffield Business & Employment forum

Sheffield Private Tutors can arrange private tuition in several subjects; website sheffieldprivatetutors.co.uk

Honestly I would advise you to find online tutorials first,

there are a lot of resources that are merely more helpful than average tutors!

Check these:

• khanacademy.org
  • examsolutions.net
  • igcseworld.com

Hello,

My friend kirsty tutors maths a A-level and Gcse, I am sure she could fit you in but you are probably best checking with her first ;)

I will let her know i have contacted you and pass on her number if you are still interested?

Regards

Ben

I'm looking for a language tutor to offer an intensive course of beginners English (from French) to an adult guest visiting me for a month in early September. Any ideas?

Hi,

I am looking for some outside tutoring for a 7 year old in both Maths and English and would welcome any recommendations. We are based in Bradway s17 and would be looking for 1.5 to 2 hours a week split over 2 days if possible.

If you have a look on tutor hunt they are often rated on there you could also ask at your child's school if they know anyone they might have contacts with someone local who they know is good

Looking for a private tutor to help my son in English and Maths as he is finding it difficult to focus and is falling behind in school, I do try my best to help him but I want a professional to boost him up also. I am based in the S3 area and looking Ideally for someone on the weekend. please message me your contact details or post for if you require more details.

Thanks in Advance