Owls Steering Group 09/03/18

I said their input had decreased not gone altogether, the word "amongst" gives a clue.

Keep trying.

So, you think their input (or influence) has decreased?, seriously? :hihi:

So, you think their input (or influence) has decreased?, seriously? :hihi:

You think it hasn’t cos it suits your constant digs, provide some evidence and we’ll talk.

You think it hasn’t cos it suits your constant digs, provide some evidence and we’ll talk.

Surely you need to provide evidence that it has decreased first???

And why does it upset you?, they are an undesirable bunch, is that why them being involved in your club upsets you?

Is it because it gives me something to have banter about?, does that hurt?

A company that thinks bribes are a natural way of doing business?

Never mind, keep thinking of the cake ball :hihi:

Surely you need to provide evidence that it has decreased first???

And why does it upset you?, they are an undesirable bunch, is that why them being involved in your club upsets you?

Is it because it gives me something to have banter about?, does that hurt?

A company that thinks bribes are a natural way of doing business?

Never mind, keep thinking of the cake ball :hihi:

So you have nothing to back it up, thought not.

Good night :hihi:

So you have nothing to back it up, thought not.

Good night :hihi:

It really should be "good night" for you.

First, because you can't show any decrease in Doyen involvement (where I showed they were still publicly mentioned by your club as of end of last year, 2017).

Second, because you need to take 6th form seriously if you want to get decent grades, so go to bed.

It really should be "good night" for you.

First, because you can't show any decrease in Doyen involvement (where I showed they were still publicly mentioned by your club as of end of last year, 2017).

Second, because you need to take 6th form seriously if you want to get decent grades, so go to bed.

Quote from the chairmman at the steering group meeting on Friday - "In the last 18 months, Doyen has been diluted and naturally other agents have become more common place”

I have no reason whatsover to think that the chairman tells lies, if you have anything that makes it evident that he does fire away.

Quote from the chairmman at the steering group meeting on Friday - "In the last 18 months, Doyen has been diluted and naturally other agents have become more common place”

I have no reason whatsover to think that the chairman tells lies, if you have anything that makes it evident that he does fire away.

Top, why didn’t you mention that quote after the initial query by Grappler? It now seems like you are making the quote up to cover your own back. If you’d said this initially then the bickering wouldn’t have continued. Unfortunately as no other Owls on this Forum appear to attend the Steering Group you could say anything and it would become gospel. In future I would suggest stating all quotes immediately as it will avoid people calling you out on things. At the minute you now look like you’ve lost the argument and are clutching at straws to save face!

Top, why didn’t you mention that quote after the initial query by Grappler? It now seems like you are making the quote up to cover your own back. If you’d said this initially then the bickering wouldn’t have continued. Unfortunately as no other Owls on this Forum appear to attend the Steering Group you could say anything and it would become gospel. In future I would suggest stating all quotes immediately as it will avoid people calling you out on things. At the minute you now look like you’ve lost the argument and are clutching at straws to save face!

What Top has said is correct...all the bickering has come from the red and white poster who likes to think he's in the know but never has anything to back it up...(as per..)

What Top has said is correct...all the bickering has come from the red and white poster who likes to think he's in the know but never has anything to back it up...(as per..)

I never stated it was incorrect just that it could look that way as he took so long in providing the statement. In fairness Top likes to think he’s in the know with Blades so it’s six of one and half dozen of other. My initial comment stands in that if Top had provided that quote when Grappler first queried then all the bickering could have ceased.

Did you also attend the Steering Group? If not then how do you know Tops quote is correct :D

I never stated it was incorrect just that it could look that way as he took so long in providing the statement. In fairness Top likes to think he’s in the know with Blades so it’s six of one and half dozen of other. My initial comment stands in that if Top had provided that quote when Grappler first queried then all the bickering could have ceased.

Did you also attend the Steering Group? If not then how do you know Tops quote is correct :D

The quote I posted has been posted by various people on Owlstalk, Twitter, Facebook all by different people who took notes at Fridays meeting, as your fellow blade had made the initial allegation I was waiting for him to try and prove he was right before I produced Exhibit A.

I’ve mentioned on here I like to usually check facts before I post things, especially if they are defamatory.

i didn't attend but i know one or two who did...:thumbsup:

I've actually got a screen shot of the minutes as taken by Richard Clark but I'm not techy enough to be able to post it on here. :hihi: